ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

*CCL* Test Case Determination is Out & Students Lost

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rajamahmood85

Post by rajamahmood85 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:46 pm

meats wrote:Google Univisas, you would've known about it by now if you did that.

Why don't you have good English? You apparently did a postgrad diploma or something so your English should be good. Or did you study at all?
Meats,again u proving urself on utterly negativity level.
I just said to them so that they can expalin to me. Otherwise they say that why dont u read it urself. So just to get their wording about my objection I used this excuse.ok.
now read my last comment and be to the point and positive.

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:51 pm

rajamahmood85 wrote:
meats wrote:Google Univisas, you would've known about it by now if you did that.

Why don't you have good English? You apparently did a postgrad diploma or something so your English should be good. Or did you study at all?
I just said to them so that they can expalin to me. Otherwise they say that why dont u read it urself. So just to get their wording about my objection I used this excuse.ok.
I, and others, have told you why it's bogus previously. You do not want to listen so i'm not repeating myself anymore.

rajamahmood85

Post by rajamahmood85 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:54 pm

meats wrote:
rajamahmood85 wrote:

I, and others, have told you why it's bogus previously. You do not want to listen so i'm not repeating myself anymore.
Ok Meats. Thanks .

danish1981
BANNED

Post by danish1981 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:49 pm

Last edited by danish1981 on Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:51 pm

danish1981 wrote:
meats wrote:
rajamahmood85 wrote:

AND SIMPLE IF YOU CANT HELP SOMEONE THEN STOP COMING ON THESE FORUMS AND WASTING OUR TIME HERE OK...BETTER STAY AWAY OK......
But the difference is danish1981 is that i am helping. If i lied then i wouldn't be helping would i? Buffoon.

Pakhtoon
- thin ice -

Post by Pakhtoon » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:13 pm

rajamehmood and meats, you both need to go out together and have a few drinks. That will sort both of you out.

I would love to buy it for you but I am too far.
“Terrorism is the war of the poor; war is the terrorism of the rich.â€

rajamahmood85

Post by rajamahmood85 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:22 pm

inwarsaw wrote:rajamehmood and meats, you both need to go out together and have a few drinks. That will sort both of you out.

Where r u?

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:29 pm

rajamahmood85 wrote:
inwarsaw wrote:rajamehmood and meats, you both need to go out together and have a few drinks. That will sort both of you out.

Where r u?
He's in Poland.

oilly

Post by oilly » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:11 am

rajamahmood85 wrote:
oilly wrote:believe me, application pack doesn't help as everyone could have it easily.

But if you attend class, then you might have record somewhere, so please bring it with you if possible.
Also the pay slip from your employer which show that you have not worked more than 20 hr/week during the term time might help you to prove that you are not a bogus student.
As U used the word might which is used possibility of less than 50% so it means u already have idea how practicable it is.
No one had idea college is going to close. and No college was giving students attendance record beofre Tier4.
U can not prove it with ur payslips as no qualification wuold be judged true or false on the basis of payslips.
Proof of college offering course,any communication from college verifying u and ur own knowledge of that particular course will be ur case winner or loser tool.

I already answer this question in another thread about LCPS. What I have replied is true.
Firstly, My school did provide it and i attended in 2008 before Tier 4
Secondly, Payslip is a good evidence and one of my friend was asked to provide it to HO in 2009 after he sent the application form in order to prove that he did not work more than allowance and HO check with his employer too. luckily, this guy has NI number and his employer has payment record.

Pakhtoon
- thin ice -

Post by Pakhtoon » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:40 am

Any update on the status of this anyone ?

Pakhtoon
- thin ice -

Post by Pakhtoon » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:33 pm

I googled CCL but their website doesn't seem to be online anymore.
Here is the report though,

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/engl ... 113558.stm

Its from June 2009 saying the decision will come out the following month i.e. July 09 but I assume there is no decision yet.

rajamahmood85

Post by rajamahmood85 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:09 pm

meats wrote:
rajamahmood85 wrote:

Where r u?
He's in Poland.
So Would u like to come and have drink ?

Pakhtoon
- thin ice -

Post by Pakhtoon » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:22 pm

Sure why not :) I am actually coming to London next Wednesday on a business trip. You should invite meats too.

rajamahmood85

Post by rajamahmood85 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:32 pm

inwarsaw wrote:Sure why not :) I am actually coming to London next Wednesday on a business trip. You should invite meats too.
Yes,Ofcourse, Meats is invites. It is anyway ur idea that we should have drink together.

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:49 pm

inwarsaw wrote:I googled CCL but their website doesn't seem to be online anymore.

Its from June 2009 saying the decision will come out the following month i.e. July 09 but I assume there is no decision yet.
Their appeal was rejected last month or November.

Pakhtoon
- thin ice -

Post by Pakhtoon » Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:27 pm

rajamahmood85 wrote:
inwarsaw wrote:Sure why not :) I am actually coming to London next Wednesday on a business trip. You should invite meats too.
Yes,Ofcourse, Meats is invites. It is anyway ur idea that we should have drink together.
Yes but you probably misunderstood me, I was suggesting you and meat go out to have a few drinks together because you both were jumping down each other's throats :)

rajamahmood85

Post by rajamahmood85 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:45 pm

inwarsaw wrote:
rajamahmood85 wrote:
Yes but you probably misunderstood me, I was suggesting you and meat go out to have a few drinks together because you both were jumping down each other's throats :)
Ok
Inwasaw
im not sure whether Mr. Meats would give me this privilege or not.
So I think I should stop thinking abt this.

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:58 pm

rajamahmood85 wrote:
inwarsaw wrote:
rajamahmood85 wrote:
Ok
Inwasaw
im not sure whether Mr. Meats would give me this privilege or not.
So I think I should stop thinking abt this.
You'd have to be quick as i might have to go up to Scotland next week for work. I'm hoping that Scotland stays covered in snow so i don't have to though :)

munirabid
Member of Standing

hi ccl brothers

Post by munirabid » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:00 pm

i am genuine student of ccl and i applied for further leave to remain as a student on 17 nov 2008 and home office hold my passport 13 months and refused my application on 16 dec 2009 i provide them my attendance record and other important document and both of principal letters and they refused my visa application on verification matter and they returned my all documents including my attendance records.if any body need help in high court to make the ccl case strong so i can give my documents to you and today i just launched my appeal against home office decision. if you want to discuss and want my ccl documents please email me munirabid@hotmail.com

thanks

ajmal

Re: hi ccl brothers

Post by ajmal » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:27 pm

munirabid wrote:i am genuine student of ccl and i applied for further leave to remain as a student on 17 nov 2008 and home office hold my passport 13 months and refused my application on 16 dec 2009 i provide them my attendance record and other important document and both of principal letters and they refused my visa application on verification matter and they returned my all documents including my attendance records.if any body need help in high court to make the ccl case strong so i can give my documents to you and today i just launched my appeal against home office decision. if you want to discuss and want my ccl documents please email me munirabid@hotmail.com

thanks

Why somebody needs your attendence record to prove in Court that they were studying? and who told you to give your attendence record and Principal letters at the time of applying Visa in 2008?

Regarding Genuine or Non Genuine its now for the Court to decide and by the way CCL Students Appeal against Test case Decision is already in Advance stage and they already Got very hard evidence to prove there point

Pakhtoon
- thin ice -

Post by Pakhtoon » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:41 pm

meats wrote:
inwarsaw wrote:I googled CCL but their website doesn't seem to be online anymore.

Are you sure ? because no one mentioned that on this thread and there are still guys talking about appeals and stuff.

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:41 pm

http://www.bailii.org/uk/cases/UKIAT/2009/00031.html
Cambridge College of Learning (CCOL) never ran a Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management course or a Postgraduate Diploma in IT course. Accordingly for a person applying for leave to remain under the Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) scheme to rely on a certificate of an award of such a diploma following a course will amount to a false representation and so will fall foul of para 322(1A) of the Statement of Changes in Immigration Rules HC 395. Such a person will also be unable to meet the requirements of para 245Z because he or she could never have undertaken such a course.

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:44 pm

inwarsaw wrote:
meats wrote:

Are you sure ? because no one mentioned that on this thread and there are still guys talking about appeals and stuff.
I'm pretty sure that they said a few pages back on here that it was rejected in court.

wait
- thin ice -

Post by wait » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:23 am

it does look like tht ajmal is also from ccl thts y he is so keen n so fraustrated on thiz issue lolz cheers

rajamahmood85

Post by rajamahmood85 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:58 am

PaperPusher wrote:http://www.bailii.org/uk/cases/UKIAT/2009/00031.html
Cambridge College of Learning (CCOL) never ran a Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management course or a Postgraduate Diploma in IT course. Accordingly for a person applying for leave to remain under the Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) scheme to rely on a certificate of an award of such a diploma following a course will amount to a false representation and so will fall foul of para 322(1A) of the Statement of Changes in Immigration Rules HC 395. Such a person will also be unable to meet the requirements of para 245Z because he or she could never have undertaken such a course.
very good.