ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent Visa documentation help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

timeout
Newly Registered

Dependent Visa documentation help

Post by timeout » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:10 pm

I am apply for my wife's dependent visa and i have some questions regarding the documentation.

The address on my wife's passport is different from what is on the marriage certificate; i would like to know if that could cause any problems. Also would like to know if marriage photo is mandatory. We got married in a temple and do not have any photographs.

I am fine with rest of the documentation.

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Re: Dependent Visa documentation help

Post by aruni4470 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:23 pm

timeout wrote:I am apply for my wife's dependent visa and i have some questions regarding the documentation.

The address on my wife's passport is different from what is on the marriage certificate; i would like to know if that could cause any problems. That is not a problem. Even my wife had her address before marriage on the passport and the marriage certificate had my address. Also would like to know if marriage photo is mandatory. We got married in a temple and do not have any photographs. No you do not need marriage photographs as long as you have got marriage certificate

I am fine with rest of the documentation.

timeout
Newly Registered

Post by timeout » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:03 am

Thank you very much for the reply. That gives me the confidence to make the VISA application.