ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Process Dates on Payslips

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Process Dates on Payslips

Post by aruni4470 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:40 pm

Hi,

I have a query regarding the payslips.

The process dates on my payslips and the actual date the salary is credited into bank are different. Not even one month matches. Do you think this might be a problem? Is it normal or is this something only in my case?

Thanks in advance..

ChetanOjha

Re: Process Dates on Payslips

Post by ChetanOjha » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:57 pm

aruni4470 wrote:Hi,

The process dates on my payslips and the actual date the salary is credited into bank are different. Not even one month matches. Do you think this might be a problem? Is it normal or is this something only in my case?

Thanks in advance..
How much is the difference? Normally if salary is credited in the same month or start of the next month than it is acceptable but if there is a big difference between than you have to explain the reason in your cover letter.

push

Post by push » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:09 pm

Thanks in advance..
Not really
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:26 pm

push wrote:

Thanks in advance..
Not really
Hi Push,

Thanks for the reply.

Is this normal? I mean the process date and actaul credit date being different?

Thanks

vks

Post by vks » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:49 pm

aruni4470 wrote:
push wrote:

Thanks in advance..
Not really
Hi Push,

Thanks for the reply.

Is this normal? I mean the process date and actaul credit date being different?

Thanks
Yes, these may be exceptions. My case is one among them. While I produced the employer letter, I did not mention the specific dates, instead, I just marked the month.

For example,

For the month of march 2009, the salary was credited to the bank on 15th March, while the salary slip is on 31st march 2009. This is one example and all the months are as mentions, which I claimed successfully.
Regards,
vks

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:22 am

chetanojha wrote:

Thanks in advance..
How much is the difference? Normally if salary is credited in the same month or start of the next month than it is acceptable but if there is a big difference between than you have to explain the reason in your cover letter.
Hi Chetan,
No the difference is not much. For example, the process date would be say 25th of March but i would actually get paid on the 28th of March or the last working day of March.

Thanks for all your replies.

ChetanOjha

Post by ChetanOjha » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:00 am

aruni4470 wrote:Hi Chetan,
No the difference is not much. For example, the process date would be say 25th of March but i would actually get paid on the 28th of March or the last working day of March.

It is fine. In my case, my company run payroll on 6th of every month(hence date on payslip is 6th) whereas amount credited in bank is the last working day of the month. This is acceptable. You don't want to have a case where payslips date is 10th March and salary credite in account is 28th April.

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:36 pm

chetanojha wrote:
aruni4470 wrote:Hi Chetan,

It is fine. In my case, my company run payroll on 6th of every month(hence date on payslip is 6th) whereas amount credited in bank is the last working day of the month. This is acceptable. You don't want to have a case where payslips date is 10th March and salary credite in account is 28th April.
thanks chetanojha