ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SPOUSE VISA BANK STATEMENT QUERY

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

navalaviator
Member of Standing

SPOUSE VISA BANK STATEMENT QUERY

Post by navalaviator » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:50 pm

Hi batley khan i need your kind advice about the few questions regarding my spouse visa application as would be applying in couple of months.
1.I just want to know that what should be the ideal closing balance in the bank account to apply the spouse visa?
2.The amount in the bank statement should be distributed between savings account and normal current account or the total amount just be in closing balance of current account?
3..Please tell me that how old the bank statement should be with specific minimum required amount?
4.How many payslips are required if working weekly?
5.Please tell me that what attestations and certifications are necessary for the original Nikah Namma and english translated version as i live near islamabad?
6.please let me know that from where i can get the acceptable english translation of Nikah Namma along with necessary attestations?

i would really appreciate to hear a reply from you and it would really work as a huge relief for me coz i am quite worried about the above mentioned. :? :? :?

kind regards [/b]
Which is it of the favors of your lord that ye deny.

andyb123

Post by andyb123 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:19 pm

if you're addressing this to a single user here, why don't you send it as a PM?

1) there is no "ideal amount" to show on the closing statement, you need to show consistent accounts over the whole period
2) it doesn't make a difference what account type you use
3) you and your sponsor need to provide 6 months of bank statements and payslips
4) you should show 6 months payslips, so weekly payslips will be something like 24-26 payslips

5 & 6 I don't know

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:31 pm

5 & 6 Any wakeel will do in Islamabad who can translate it from Urdu to English and then certify it to a true tranladtion.

Here is teh english version

http://www.sdpi.org/know_your_rights/kn ... 20nama.htm

Just a minor correction to above post. 3 months wage slips or 8 weeks wage slips should suffice.

Like Andy said they are more concerned what money you have coming in rather than the savings you have. I think around £2000 + should be enough for those "rainy days"

Pm your email address and I will send you a guidelines doc which will explain full procedure to you

andyb123

Post by andyb123 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:42 pm

I would check that with the embassy / application office you intend on applying through... the "checklist" available on the British Embassy in Vietnam website says 6 months statements and payslips, as does the Singapore one

DesignChick
BANNED

Post by DesignChick » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:44 pm

Hi Batleykhan,

I noticed that you mentioned three (3) months of payslips or eight (8)weeks to be submitted with the application.

Is the eight (8) weeks correct? My husband is paid weekly so I had assumed I was to submit twelve (12) weekly payslips.

Can you let me know? Thanks.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:26 pm

8 weeks payslips are sufficient if you get paid weekly.

immigrationuk2009
BANNED

Post by immigrationuk2009 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:42 pm

hI
batleykhan wrote:8 weeks payslips are sufficient if you get paid weekly.
Also add letter from your employer that are working for them as a permanent employee from that date..

You would be fine

UK_Banned_Member

DesignChick
BANNED

Post by DesignChick » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:47 pm

Hi,

Thanks, my husband will probably have eleven (11) to send when I'm ready to apply. I'm sending in my application (kingston, Jamaica) in April I want to enter UK in June. I hope the timing is ok.

b0d

Re: SPOUSE VISA BANK STATEMENT QUERY

Post by b0d » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:14 am

Hi this is for mod

batleykhan

I cannot PM you but I would very much appreciate a copy of this

"Pm your email address and I will send you a guidelines doc which will explain full procedure to you."

As you mentioned in a post above.

This is for me (UK citizen) as sponsor to foriegn national as unmarried partner entry into the UK.

Many thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: SPOUSE VISA BANK STATEMENT QUERY

Post by CR001 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:26 am

b0d wrote:Hi this is for mod

batleykhan

I cannot PM you but I would very much appreciate a copy of this

"Pm your email address and I will send you a guidelines doc which will explain full procedure to you."

As you mentioned in a post above.

This is for me (UK citizen) as sponsor to foriegn national as unmarried partner entry into the UK.

Many thanks.
The rules for spouse visa or unmarried partner visa have changed since this thread and Batleykhan posted. Please start your own topic with your queries rather than digging up 6 year old threads with reference to documents that are likely no longer relevant.

The requirement now under Appendix FM for salary employment is 6 months payslips and 6 months bank statement proving the financial requirement of £18,600pa.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.