ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Premium appointment - Is Spouse attendance required?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

dpre
Newly Registered

ILR Premium appointment - Is Spouse attendance required?

Post by dpre » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:56 pm

Hi
I have an ILR premium appointment at HO under work permit for 5 years rule. My wife is currently on dependent visa - do we need to attend together or can I represent her on my own application form as a dependent? the reason being no appointments are available on the dates I want but I have got one appointment only ie. in my name.

dpre
Newly Registered

bump!!

Post by dpre » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:24 pm

Come on guys, someone must know!! Help - pls.

coolwp

Post by coolwp » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:16 am

You need to book appointment for all the person applying with you in your application. That means if you want to apply with dependant, you have to book Family appintment.
Once you book family appointment, it is not necessary for the dependant to accompany you. As long as u have authorization from them, it is fine.
I hope it helps

oca
Newly Registered

Post by oca » Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:34 am

Dependants are not required to attend.

I went alone for my ILR Family appointment without my dependants and got my ILR yesterday.

go-fish
Newly Registered

Post by go-fish » Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:28 am

What documents are required for dependents if they are not physically present?