ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Extension and ILR.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Jk2007
BANNED

HSMP Extension and ILR.

Post by Jk2007 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:40 am

When I received my HSMP extension (1+4 years), the sticker on the passport said "Limited Leave to Remain". It didn't say "Highly skilled migrant". However, the accompanying letter with the passport said the HSMP was extended for 4 years. Is this normal?
Don't they put the name of the visa category on the extension stickers?

I am soon going for ILR, I just want to ensure that all my papers are in order.

diago_nelson

Re: HSMP Extension and ILR.

Post by diago_nelson » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:19 pm

It is not an issue. Some of my visa's have the type of visa while some do not. This is normal.
Just remember to submit your Home office letter that was issued alongwith the extension.
Jk2007 wrote:When I received my HSMP extension (1+4 years), the sticker on the passport said "Limited Leave to Remain". It didn't say "Highly skilled migrant". However, the accompanying letter with the passport said the HSMP was extended for 4 years. Is this normal?

Jk2007
BANNED

Re: HSMP Extension and ILR.

Post by Jk2007 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:48 pm

diago_nelson wrote:It is not an issue. Some of my visa's have the type of visa while some do not. This is normal.
Just remember to submit your Home office letter that was issued alongwith the extension.
Jk2007 wrote:When I received my HSMP extension (1+4 years), the sticker on the passport said "Limited Leave to Remain". It didn't say "Highly skilled migrant". However, the accompanying letter with the passport said the HSMP was extended for 4 years. Is this normal?

Thanks very much diago_nelson for the reply.