ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ukusman

Post by ukusman » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:30 am

setm wrote:
batleykhan wrote:
Batley Khan,

INWARSAWS comment was totally inapproporiate. He was the one who went off topic.
I agree he went of topic,but that is no excuse for the other chap to make comments like he did. Inwarsaw by the way is Pakistani himself.

Batleykhan. what do you mean? All pakistanis are exempt from such kind of stupid comments. I'm allhumdolilla pakistani but never heard such kind of comments. You and Inwarsa must applogize..................

setm
Batley Khan

The comments from inwarsaw were bang out of order. If inwarsaw calls him self a muslim and he is pakistani then he surely requires a reality and IMAN check.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:30 am

Batleykhan. what do you mean? All pakistanis are exempt from such kind of stupid comments. I'm allhumdolilla pakistani but never heard such kind of comments. You and Inwarsa must applogize..................
apologise for what?

ukusman

Post by ukusman » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:32 am

batleykhan wrote:
apologise for what?
NO BODY NEEDS TO APPLOGISE FOR ANYTHING. HOPEFULLY IT WAS JUST A MERE MISSUNDERSTANDING FROM INWARSAWS POINT OF VIEW. MAY ALLAH GIVE HIM HIDAYAT AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE POWER OF DUA.

ElenaW
Diamond Member

Post by ElenaW » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:34 am

I wish people would stop pushing their religious beliefs onto other people on this forum.

Maybe Inwarsaw is an atheist. Does it matter? This forum isn't about religion!
I tell it like it is.

ukusman

Post by ukusman » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:38 am

boulevardofbrokendreams wrote:I wish people would stop pushing their religious beliefs onto other people on this forum.

This forum may not be about religion. Bt the fact Wheather inwarsaw is an atheist or not he has no right to make such a comment which will offend people. You make a comment like that you will more than likely get a response from upset people.

setm
BANNED

Post by setm » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:40 am

boulevardofbrokendreams wrote:I wish people would stop pushing their religious beliefs onto other people on this forum.

I agree with you. I belive insarsaw has no beliefs on God thats why he throw such kind of comments. But I'm wondering on batlaykhan, how can you say he is intellectual muslim? Batleykhan Did you watch him while praying nimaz?

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:40 am

Batley Khan

The comments from inwarsaw were bang out of order. If inwarsaw calls him self a muslim and he is pakistani then he surely requires a reality and IMAN check.
Not all muslims are the same. Some peoples Iman is much stronger than others.Only Allah knows best who is closer to him.

If you like myself belief that Allah answers our request through namaz and dua, then that is mine and your belief.Thye will be others on here who will disagree with this,but then that is their right.

ElenaW
Diamond Member

Post by ElenaW » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:41 am

This forum may not be about religion. Bt the fact Wheather inwarsaw is an atheist or not he has no right to make such a comment which will offend people. You make a comment like that you will more than likely get a response from upset people.
Actually I think he was just expressing his oppinion and not trying to insult anyone. People attacking him are doing it with the purpose of insulting him which is so damn immature.
Last edited by ElenaW on Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
I tell it like it is.

ukusman

Post by ukusman » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:43 am

setm wrote:

I agree with you. I belive insarsaw has no beliefs on God thats why he throw such kind of comments. But I'm wondering on batlaykhan, how can you say he is intellectual muslim? Batleykhan Did you watch him while praying nimaz?

PLEASE PLEASE, Batley khan was only doing his job as a moderator of this forum. From where i see it Batley khan has not done anything wrong. So please everyone forget it now. Allah will inshallah guide him.

ElenaW
Diamond Member

Post by ElenaW » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:45 am

setm wrote:

Intellectual has many meanings. To me it has little to do with religion or personal beliefs.
I tell it like it is.

our india
BANNED

Post by our india » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:47 am

batleykhan wrote:
Batley Khan

Not all muslims are the same. Some peoples Iman is much stronger than others.Only Allah knows best who is closer to him.

If you like myself belief that Allah answers our request through namaz and dua, then that is mine and your belief.Thye will be others on here who will disagree with this,but then that is their right.
Your are right bartlykhan Allah knows best who is closer to him and who is intellectual muslim. I am surprised, how come you know about intellectual muslimaneyat of inwarsa? You were wrong. you just protected him without any reason.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:49 am

If you read his post here on this subject defending Muslim and Islam, you will agree that he is not just an ordinary Tom, Dick or Harry. His intellectual arguments blows other peoples dearly beloved and islamaphobic comments away.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=50064

ukusman

Post by ukusman » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:53 am

batleykhan wrote:
If you read his post here on this subject defending Muslim and Islam, you will agree that he is not just an ordinary Tom, Dick or Harry. His intellectual arguments blows other peoples dearly beloved and islamaphobic comments away.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=50064
Batley khan you dont have justify anything. Your a senior of this forum. You have done nothing wrong.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:54 am

Mr India

If you can intellectually argue like inwarsaw has done in the above link, then I will also call you a highly intellectual muslim as well.

setm
BANNED

Post by setm » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:54 am

our india wrote:
batleykhan wrote:
Batley Khan

Your are right bartlykhan Allah knows best who is closer to him and who is intellectual muslim. I am surprised, how come you know about intellectual muslimaneyat of inwarsa? You were wrong. you just protected him without any reason.

All right guys. Lets finish this matter. And of the day, let me say inwarsa's comments were inappropriate. batlaykhan should not give him any protection on this regards. I understand he is moderator of this forum but he should have been protesting against inwarsa rather than protection.

May Allah give hidayat to all those who needs.

Setm

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:02 am

Batley khan you dont have justify anything. Your a senior of this forum. You have done nothing wrong.
Thankyou for your support. I am only to glad to apologise to anyone if I have made a personal attack on anyone and my comments have offended that person.

I felt that Mr India comments on calling soemone a donkey or khota is not only offensive but breaks teh rules of this forum and that is why I warned him.

whilst i dont share inwarsaw opinion,but I dont think some members didnt fully understood his comment.

Anyway thats it for me for tonight. Its 1.00 am and I have to start work at 6am in the morning

Khuda hafiz all

our india
BANNED

Post by our india » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:03 am

batleykhan wrote:Mr India

If you can intellectually argue like inwarsaw has done in the above link, then I will also call you a highly intellectual muslim as well.

I am sorry setm. Matter is finish but just a last commet on batleykhan.

Khan, I am not highly intellectual muslim. I'm only friday wala muslim. But I strongly belive on nimaz and dua. The only thing is, I did not like the comments of inwarsa and I did not like the way you protect him.

Other than that If I hirt you or anyother I feel sorry for that. But I must say inwarsa's comments and your protection was inappropriate.

Thats all I wanna say.

Our India.

nas786
Newly Registered

spouse visa

Post by nas786 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:08 am

Slaam Mr Bately Khan

Basically my wife was issued her Visa to the uk from Pakistan on 15.01.2010 and I would like to know how long has she got to arrive in the uk?

Also if you dont mind could you please inform me what she needs to bring with her on arrival, ive been told the T.B certificate.

How strict are the immigration officers and what questions will they ask???

Im very greatfull mr Batley Khan thankyou :D

APPLIED application : ISB:21/11/09 :lol:
ACCEPTED+visa+collected : ISB:15/01/10 :lol:
26 days

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:18 am

Its within 3 months of the visa being issued. So if it was issued on 15/01 then she has till 14/4 to get herself here into the UK.

She will need her passport, her TB certificate ( dont worry if its expired by the time she travels, it is still ok). These are the only two items they will need to look at.

As to what she maybe asked its very difficult to say. It all depends on what side of the bed the IO asking her the question has woken up from.
She may be asked nothing, but most likely she will be asked about your name, address, what city you work and live in etc.

I would certainly not ask her to worry,just answer questions truthfully. It will not be an interogation.

Finally remember when she comes here, prepare for the next stage of procedure and that is for her ILR in 2 yrs time. Therefore make sure you start collecting any official documents that you will require then .

Good luck

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:30 am

Our India.

Thankyou for your apology. Likewise I am sorry to you and others and I hope you will accept my aplogies.

When you have been here long enough, you will comments that you may not like or you agree with, but the way to deal with comments such as those is to answer them back without making a personal attack on the individual becasue if you do then you are breaking the forums rule which is not allowed.

Lets try and keep to immigration matters only and keep religion out of it.
THIS MATTER IS NOW CLOSED AND LETS GET BACK TO HELPING EACH OTHER OUT : :D

Pakhtoon
- thin ice -

Post by Pakhtoon » Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:41 am

Dear Mr India and others

I apologise if you have been offended by my remarks. They were NOT about Namaz and Dua. The guy whose wife got visa was rightly excited
and this forum I believe is for people to share their experiences vis a vis immigration but what I found odd was his advising other people to do Namaz and Dua to get their visa.

Maybe he didn't mean that, maybe I misunderstood but I do have a right to write down my thoughts at least.

If you read my second post, I mentioned that Dua can achieve anything provided that its effective. As you are all claiming to be very knowledgable and 'pure' muslims, you should know what makes a Dua effective.

Anyway, if you wish to discuss Namaz and Dua and as some of you mentioned 'Hidayat', I am inviting all of you to open a new thread so we can discuss it further since I don't want to hijack this thread.
“Terrorism is the war of the poor; war is the terrorism of the rich.â€

Pakhtoon
- thin ice -

Re: SPOUSE VISA

Post by Pakhtoon » Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:46 am

our india wrote:
(Wy jesteście ) ?
I speak only a bit of Polish (even though I understand more) but I know this is wrong :) You say 'Wy Jestescie' when you address more than one persons, just like in Urdu we say 'aap log'.

If you address one person, then it should be 'Jestes' :)
“Terrorism is the war of the poor; war is the terrorism of the rich.â€

bazzy_1

Post by bazzy_1 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:36 am

Hi Batley Khan,

Could you please advise what evidence i need to gather for my spouses ILR in 2 years time. Or is there another thread on this forum for this topic?
Regards,

Baz

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:14 am

Hi Batley Khan,

Could you please advise what evidence i need to gather for my spouses ILR in 2 years time. Or is there another thread on this forum for this topic?
There is a seperate thread for ILR in which you can ask questions about ILR.

In my last comment to someone, I was basically pointing out that in 2 yrs time when his wife applys for ILR, he has to have at least 6 seperate documents from official sources spread over 2 year period to send with applicationt.

I have noticed a lot of people saying that they have difficulty doing this becos they never started collating the docs in the firts year.Its only in the last 6 months they start worrying and panicking.

Official documents need to be in either individuals own or in joint names at the same address.

These could be from places such as hospital/doctors when the wife joins teh surgery or is pregnant and recieving treatment, to places like DSS when she applies for NI card etc. as for husband he can provide utilit bills, bank letters, corrspondence from Tax Office etc, DVLA etc.

Remember they have to be spread over 2 yrs

our india
BANNED

Post by our india » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:49 pm

inwarsaw wrote:Dear Mr India and others

I apologise if you have been offended by my remarks. They were NOT about Namaz and Dua. The guy whose wife got visa was rightly excited
and this forum I believe is for people to share their experiences vis a vis immigration but what I found odd was his advising other people to do Namaz and Dua to get their visa.

Maybe he didn't mean that, maybe I misunderstood but I do have a right to write down my thoughts at least.

If you read my second post, I mentioned that Dua can achieve anything provided that its effective. As you are all claiming to be very knowledgable and 'pure' muslims, you should know what makes a Dua effective.

Anyway, if you wish to discuss Namaz and Dua and as some of you mentioned 'Hidayat', I am inviting all of you to open a new thread so we can discuss it further since I don't want to hijack this thread.

Inwarsa,

I accept your apologise on your remarks and do accept mine on my remarks. I agree we should not hijack this thread.

Our india