ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR under HSMP Judicial review

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

web2005

ILR under HSMP Judicial review

Post by web2005 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:25 am

Hi All, I am applying for ILR under HSMP judicial review. I beleive along with payslips and P60 I need employer's letter. Can someone please suggest the template for such letter so that I can ask HR to provide letter with correct wordings.

Also, I have only last 1 year P60. Anyone here managed to successfully apply with just last 1 year P60?

All your help is much appreciated.

UK_high
Newly Registered

Post by UK_high » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:03 pm

For P60, I think it depends upon the caseworker. I was asked only last 3 month pay slip and employeer letter

web2005

Post by web2005 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:28 pm

UK_high wrote:For P60, I think it depends upon the caseworker. I was asked only last 3 month pay slip and employeer letter
Thanks for sharing your experience. Did your case worker ask for letter from employer?