ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Breaking news-68 colleges lost license.

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

Blackwater1

Breaking news-68 colleges lost license.

Post by Blackwater1 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:15 am

Today around 68 colleges lost their licenses........go through the education provider list and u will find it.......

Pakhtoon
- thin ice -

Post by Pakhtoon » Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:33 am

You mean one has to keep counting the number of colleges on the list to see how many are gone :?:
“Terrorism is the war of the poor; war is the terrorism of the rich.â€

prince.07

Breaking News- 68 Colleges Affected

Post by prince.07 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:51 pm

Are the colleges suspended or withdrawn? Where are the names of colleges affected and which web was it posted?

Plz, clarify.

accastudent

Post by accastudent » Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:29 pm

can anybody help[ me where i can get the list of colleges whose liscences are withdrawn? thanks
M W ALI

Blackwater1

Post by Blackwater1 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:17 am

Most of these collges have their licenses suspended for not maintaining attendance records properly and fulfilling the student's quota rapidly....these colleges are meeting to issue a response to UKBA...co-ordinated with BAC/ASIC,UKCISA

PostMan

Post by PostMan » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:27 am

Blackwater1 wrote:Most of these collges have their licenses suspended for not maintaining attendance records properly and fulfilling the student's quota rapidly....these colleges are meeting to issue a response to UKBA...co-ordinated with BAC/ASIC,UKCISA
Any link to the list of colleges?

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:42 am

Here is the link to schools, colleges and universities who currently have a Sponsor Licence ..... click here.

As far as I am aware there is no published list of those that have lost their sponsor licence.
John

Sidney Reilly

Post by Sidney Reilly » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:58 pm

The list is shrinking by the day and students involved are currently pleading the institutions involved for a refund of tuition fees paid. I hope students will learn from this experince and will consider applying directly to universities in the future.

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:52 pm

It is definitely a good news for genuine students..
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:25 pm

Sidney Reilly wrote:The list is shrinking by the day and students involved are currently pleading the institutions involved for a refund of tuition fees paid. I hope students will learn from this experince and will consider applying directly to universities in the future.
You posted that yesterday, so I wonder whether you have yet noticed that the sponsor list available today, compared to the list available yesterday, shows an increase of 3 .... not a reduction.
John

Dr Logic
BANNED

Post by Dr Logic » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:31 pm

accastudent wrote:can anybody help[ me where i can get the list of colleges whose liscences are withdrawn? thanks
Here is link:

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... seducation
Real Eyes Realize Real Lies....

PostMan

Post by PostMan » Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:13 am

Dr Logic wrote:
accastudent wrote:can anybody help[ me where i can get the list of colleges whose liscences are withdrawn? thanks
Here is link:

We need removed list as to find out quickly not current list.

Pakhtoon
- thin ice -

Post by Pakhtoon » Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:13 pm

PostMan wrote:
Dr Logic wrote:
Here is link:

We need removed list as to find out quickly not current list.
You can just look for your college to see if its there :idea:

Sidney Reilly

Post by Sidney Reilly » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:35 pm

John wrote:
Sidney Reilly wrote:The list is shrinking by the day and students involved are currently pleading the institutions involved for a refund of tuition fees paid. I hope students will learn from this experince and will consider applying directly to universities in the future.
You posted that yesterday, so I wonder whether you have yet noticed that the sponsor list available today, compared to the list available yesterday, shows an increase of 3 .... not a reduction.
Well, considering over a hundred colleges removed in a span of just one week in January, this certainly doesn't look like a healthy increase at all besides it could have just been the removed institutions getting back on the list again with further deceit.

It will be very interesting to see what will happen to these private colleges when the Home Office starts cutting back on Student Visas in weeks to come.

Pakhtoon
- thin ice -

Post by Pakhtoon » Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:36 pm

Sidney Reilly wrote:
John wrote:
Well, considering over a hundred colleges removed in a span of just one week in January, this certainly doesn't look like a healthy increase at all besides it could have just been the removed institutions getting back on the list again with further deceit.

It will be very interesting to see what will happen to these private colleges when the Home Office starts cutting back on Student Visas in weeks to come.
I guess they will do what businesses in the same industry do in tough times....merge :D

PostMan

Post by PostMan » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:38 am

inwarsaw wrote:
Sidney Reilly wrote:
John wrote:

I guess they will do what businesses in the same industry do in tough times....merge :D
Yes, that will be a good choice so that they can provide real education and training to students

Pakhtoon
- thin ice -

Post by Pakhtoon » Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:32 am

PostMan wrote:
inwarsaw wrote:
Sidney Reilly wrote:
John wrote:

Yes, that will be a good choice so that they can provide real education and training to students
I meant they will join hands in rather fooling Home Office :lol: