ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

a quick question....

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

jaanabee

Post by jaanabee » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:14 am

that date is for all parties to have papers submitted

..this is incorrrect. The date given by the court is the deadline for which the ECO should hand all documents stating why so and so should not be granted entry clearance. After this date, the lawyer will then send specific documentation...i.e to prove the ECO's decision wrong to those specific reasons...

Sorry Pretty political,i dont mean to in anyway sound ungrateful or wat not (as u have helped me very much so far) I am pointing out this mistake so people who look at this post will know otherwise... :)

jaanabee

Post by jaanabee » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:24 am

immigrationuk2009 wrote:Hi

Well back to topic then see dog pictures...

So you were refused on maintenance..You are working part time..so here is conclusion...

To satisfy maintenance you should have at least £100.75 per week in your account after paying council tax and accommodation. This calculation is for two person(you and your spouse)..If you have a kid then check how much is income level for two people with a kid..I have a look

So you need to probe you are left more then £403 per month after paying accommodation and council tax..If you have this money in your account at the time of applying then you could win on maintenance..otherwise No as this is a standard based on a case law.PA vs sectary of state

And you need to send you bundle before this deadline..

hello uk immigration..:)

in the refusual letter my daughter was not mentioned (just for the average couple £100. something is the norm)

my partner has savings,plus for the 6 month visa he is applying for it is more then enough to maintain him...(even if calculating the needs of a couple plus baby)...if this is the standard used as a calculation he would have a lot left over...

i hope every case is taken in consideration on indivividual basis...my case is different - ish.

bundle date is for ECO.

thanks for ur help

UK_Banned_Member