ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Collages and Universties

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

taylor3
Newly Registered

Collages and Universties

Post by taylor3 » Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:55 pm

hello i am almost 15 and i am starting to study spanish. i would like to take accounting at a school in either Spain, Italy, Panama or Mexcio. Does anyone know of any schools I could go to after I graduate. Thank You. :)

John

Post by John » Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:07 pm

Hmmm .... if you are learning Spanish, why would you want to go to Italy?

And your English, maybe some more studying required there? Spellings? At least use a speller checker to give credibility to your posts.
John

taylor3
Newly Registered

Post by taylor3 » Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:13 pm

Italy is a beautil place and I have friends there it was just a thought. And thank you for your tip. Keep in mind I am only 14 and have plently of time to improve on my imperfections like spelling. I am a very hard worker and will fix what ever needs to be fixed in order for me to acheve my goals.

John

Post by John » Mon Jan 02, 2006 8:01 pm

Italy is indeed a lovely place. We spent a few days there on holiday this summer. But if you plan to go there maybe learn Italian?
John