ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

wage increase???

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

omeo_21

wage increase???

Post by omeo_21 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:51 am

Hi everyone,

basically at the job im working they jsut told me that next week they are going to give me more hours and this will increase my wage by an extra £300. however my fiance is going to apply next week and our current supporting evidence we have only shows my normal wage. I dont have any bank slips or pay slips to prove this new increase in wage as i wont get them untill a months time and she will already applied by then.

has anyone got any ideas of what i could do, as i would like them to know about this increase as it will aid in my application??

i was thinking if i got a letter from my employer stating this increase in wage and when it will commence, however i wont be able to send her the original as it wont reach there in time so would just have to send her a copy and get it stamped by the solicitor or something.

immigrationuk2009
BANNED

Re: wage increase???

Post by immigrationuk2009 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:46 pm

Hi
omeo_21 wrote:Hi everyone,

basically at the job im working they jsut told me that next week they are going to give me more hours and this will increase my wage by an extra £300. however my fiance is going to apply next week and our current supporting evidence we have only shows my normal wage. I dont have any bank slips or pay slips to prove this new increase in wage as i wont get them untill a months time and she will already applied by then.

has anyone got any ideas of what i could do, as i would like them to know about this increase as it will aid in my application??

i was thinking if i got a letter from my employer stating this increase in wage and when it will commence, however i wont be able to send her the original as it wont reach there in time so would just have to send her a copy and get it stamped by the solicitor or something.

But do this increase is temporary?...To me Yes

You can get a letter from your employer and can send by fast courier or you can fax mentioning your application reference..

Hope answer the question..

My question is are you not confusion your application??

UK_Banned_Member

omeo_21

Post by omeo_21 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:03 pm

is not temporary is permanent wage increase starting from next week

immigrationuk2009
BANNED

Post by immigrationuk2009 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:19 pm

Hi
omeo_21 wrote:is not temporary is permanent wage increase starting from next week

Then Omer you can get a letter from your employer and send to British Embassy through fast courier saying there is a little change in your circumstance ...

UK_Banned_Member

ElenaW
Diamond Member

Post by ElenaW » Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:26 pm

Sounds like he hasn't applied yet, UK_Banned_Member.
I tell it like it is.

omeo_21

Post by omeo_21 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:43 pm

dont think from the time i get the letter from my employer and the time i send it to my fiance it will get there in time.

can i just send her a scanned copy of fax it to her, will it matter or does it need to be original?

immigrationuk2009
BANNED

Post by immigrationuk2009 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:00 pm

Hi
omeo_21 wrote:dont think from the time i get the letter from my employer and the time i send it to my fiance it will get there in time.

can i just send her a scanned copy of fax it to her, will it matter or does it need to be original?
Well orgional is better...You can send by fast courier...It would take upto 3 or 4 days to reach..

UK_Banned_Member

prettypolitical

Post by prettypolitical » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:53 pm

Instead of rushing why don't you get the letter (original) and add it to all your other evidence then everything is handed in together.

These things are not to be rushed.
???REUNITED???