ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Accomodation in East Ham, London

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sajan.chandran

Accomodation in East Ham, London

Post by sajan.chandran » Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:54 pm

Hi Friends,

Am looking for some shared accommodation in East Ham, London. I came on Tier 1 Visa for Job Hunt
Please let me know if you have any information on this.

Thanks,
Sajan Chandran
sajan.chandran@gmail.com
0044-757 4428 900

namastelondon

Post by namastelondon » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:09 pm

Search Gumtree...

republique
BANNED

Post by republique » Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:29 pm

namastelondon wrote:Search Gumtree...
be careful of scams on gumtree and other similar websites

Dr Logic
BANNED

Post by Dr Logic » Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:33 am

republique wrote:

I agree there is a big scam on gumtree. They used to post fake pic on advert ( beautiful pics of house ) on a very low rent per week. It attracts all of sudden when you send them email for view or further progress. they will reply as they are out of country or city because of job and they could not come to collect money. they want 1 month rent as security and 1 month rent in advance send them by Western union on their name and request a fax confiramtion of western union receipt. Its all rubish. People are loosing money through this way. Dont do this.

I suggest, visit local grocery shops on their windows you can find adverts. there are direct contact no's of landlords. Hopefuly you will find something. I guess there are some shops opposit east ham tube station you can check window. :shock:

All the best,,,,,, 8)
Real Eyes Realize Real Lies....

namastelondon

Post by namastelondon » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:47 pm

Dr Logic wrote:
republique wrote:

I agree there is a big scam on gumtree. They used to post fake pic on advert ( beautiful pics of house ) on a very low rent per week. It attracts all of sudden when you send them email for view or further progress. they will reply as they are out of country or city because of job and they could not come to collect money. they want 1 month rent as security and 1 month rent in advance send them by Western union on their name and request a fax confiramtion of western union receipt. Its all rubish. People are loosing money through this way. Dont do this.

I suggest, visit local grocery shops on their windows you can find adverts. there are direct contact no's of landlords. Hopefuly you will find something. I guess there are some shops opposit east ham tube station you can check window. :shock:

All the best,,,,,, 8)
What u said is absolutely true... There are some sharks who are lurking innocent guys.
I mean never go alone to view a property.
Never send money by western union etc.

But there are some genuine one also..
I got a room to live as private tenant via gumtree only..
I mean u need to know which one is fake or genuine.
But someone who is living abroad may not know about this..

Dr Logic
BANNED

Post by Dr Logic » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:07 am

namastelondon wrote:
Dr Logic wrote:
republique wrote:

All the best,,,,,, 8)
What u said is absolutely true... There are some sharks who are lurking innocent guys.
I mean never go alone to view a property.
Never send money by western union etc.

But there are some genuine one also..
I got a room to live as private tenant via gumtree only..
I mean u need to know which one is fake or genuine.
But someone who is living abroad may not know about this..

Agreed 8)
Real Eyes Realize Real Lies....