ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

dependant over18/absent in uk for long

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

hanif
Mood:
Gambia

dependant over18/absent in uk for long

Post by hanif » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:11 am

Hi, everyone,

i havent posted in a while but i still keep up with with topics on the forum.

sorry,i dont know where to pst this,i searched and did not find any old posts on this

There are 2 issues i want to clarify

i got my HSMP visa dated 11/02/2011-i arrived England july 2009,left August 2009 and intend going back this month february 2010,how will this affect my FLR when its time?

and also when i settle down i want to bring my children,5 of them one is 19 the second will be 18 in july,the rest are 15,10 and 7,will visas be given to those over 18?

thanks to all,will appreciate all replies
PEACE

durak
Newly Registered

Post by durak » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:14 am

How dependants can come to the United Kingdom

If your application to the points-based system is successful, you are allowed to bring dependants (children under 18 years of age, or your husband, wife, civil partner, or unmarried or same-sex partner) with you to the United Kingdom, as long as we give them entry clearance or permission to stay (known as 'leave to remain')

http://www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/workin ... ependants/

So no, you can't bring in kids over 18 years old.

Your FLR will be fine if you make enough money in time for the renewal.

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:16 am

i got my HSMP visa dated 11/02/2011-i arrived England july 2009,left August 2009 and intend going back this month february 2010,how will this affect my FLR when its time?
It will not affect your FLR as long as you get enough points and meet all the required criteria (maintenance fund requirement etc).

hanif
Mood:
Gambia

Post by hanif » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:25 am

thanks to durak and aruni4470,

do you have any suggestions as to what i kind of visa i can apply for,for my over 18 child,

thank you so much and have a lovely day.
PEACE