ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Allowed Visa Stamped Timings - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

bcu_student
Newly Registered

Post by bcu_student » Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:14 pm

for those who have been told by UKBA/UKHUB that a decision has been made on their/their wife's case. It happened to me as well. A decision means a decision for them to submit their passport not issue or refuse the visa.

so for avoidance of doubt, when u r told that a decision has been made, it means a decision was made to request the resubmission of passport. thats all

voilet
Newly Registered

Post by voilet » Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:38 pm

Well another old habit of UKBA and BHC is to tell us about our issued or approved cases in such a doubtful manner that one is never sure untill you recieve ur stamped passport.
I appealed ; 22 dec,
AiT rcvd ;10 jan i guess
case reviewed and visa issued ;28 jan
call letter rcvd ;4 feb

But even in the call letter no where does the Eco say ur visa has been issued. It saz that it was decided to review your case in the light of your new documents so plz submit passport so that the process can be completed. They make sure they dont even hint at anything that might give us the slightest bit of joy...Ridiculous

sam-zen

Post by sam-zen » Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:59 pm

any one any ideia how long its take passport back after subet with call latter????student depentet cases????plz update.spc if you submet passport last week december are ist weak of jan2010.....thanqs
SAM JORDY

desertman

Post by desertman » Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:11 pm

My wife's dependent visa was refused. that stupid ECO mixed the rule of settlement visa and dependent visa and initially he also didn't give right of appeal.

Later he accepted that he made the mistake and said me to submit the AIT-2 form. he also sent AIT-2 form separately by post to my home address in Lahore.

I sent the AIT-2 form that received to them on 31st jan but till now there is no update. I was thinking it will be quick because ECO accepted that he had made the mistake.

Can any one please tell me how much time it takes after submitting AIT-2 form?

DulheRaja

Post by DulheRaja » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:35 pm

desertman wrote:My wife's dependent visa was refused. that stupid ECO mixed the rule of settlement visa and dependent visa and initially he also didn't give right of appeal.

Later he accepted that he made the mistake and said me to submit the AIT-2 form. he also sent AIT-2 form separately by post to my home address in Lahore.

I sent the AIT-2 form that received to them on 31st jan but till now there is no update. I was thinking it will be quick because ECO accepted that he had made the mistake.

oh just 24 hours and they will deliver the visa at ur door step ;)
Damn to the BHC Islamabad!!!

juba

Post by juba » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:44 pm

Here is my time line,

submitted case 19 may 09
Case refused 3rd June 09
Appeal 5th June 09
ECO withdraws original decsion and visa allowed on 11th Novermber.
Call letter received on 30th Novermber 09
Passport submitted 9th December 09

ECO,BHC,Gerrys are all cons. they simply cant communicate clearly or tell the truth. Thanks DulheRaja, I guess i will just have to be patient for now, and let the cons do there job.

BHC is balls.

voilet
Newly Registered

Post by voilet » Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:57 am

Cant still see any email posted here about the broken down printing machine???

desertman

Post by desertman » Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:24 am

Hi juba, did u not involve your MP? I heard then it will be quicker.

they do the silly mistakes nd then we ve to suffer tht.

ECO sent me the email last week, apologised for the mistake nd was saying he will re-assess nd will get back to me shortly. now let us see how much long is his shortly.. Can only pray.

diablo_vortex2
Newly Registered

Post by diablo_vortex2 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:33 am

desertman wrote:My wife's dependent visa was refused. that stupid ECO mixed the rule of settlement visa and dependent visa and initially he also didn't give right of appeal.

the full time line is here and also you can contact AIT on the numbers provided they are very nice guyx www.ait.gov.uk

desertman

Post by desertman » Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:19 am

thanks diablo_vortex2

but my case is not with AIT, it is with ECO in Abu Dhabi. And even I don't think so it will go to AIT because as ECO has admitted that he made the mistake and he also apologized, but to go through a normal procedure he advised me to send him the AIT-2 form to re-assess.

I am sure inshallah he will change his decision at the first stage but not sure how long it will take to pass through stage 1.

diablo_vortex2
Newly Registered

Post by diablo_vortex2 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:58 am

desertman wrote:thanks diablo_vortex2

but my case is not with AIT, it is with ECO in Abu Dhabi. And even I don't think so it will go to AIT because as ECO has admitted that he made the mistake and he also apologized, but to go through a normal procedure he advised me to send him the AIT-2 form to re-assess.

I am sure inshallah he will change his decision at the first stage but not sure how long it will take to pass through stage 1.
ohh good now i know, your case is the ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW case, yeh for that you need to submit the ait-2 form sorry i was understanding wrong, ,yeh you will get fast decision and inshallah thats good news,, :) best of luck bor just keeep us posted about the status

desertman

Post by desertman » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:09 pm

yeh u right Administrative Review will be the right word.

but can't say any thing about these stupid people, if they want can response quickly or can take longer even for a simple case. No one can ask them.

Will let you know the update, thanks

voilet
Newly Registered

Post by voilet » Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:33 pm

my review took month 6 daz from submission to rcving call lettere. hopefully yours wont take long

sam-zen

Post by sam-zen » Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:08 pm

hi today my wife recived a call from BHC ,they said you file is incompleate???when my wife said in call lettet you ask 3 thing we provide all three,so what else you want?then he reply and he hold thae phone 3 min and he check file and said yes madam you provide every things according to call letter,i dont understand why office write your file incompleate??and he give my file to officer and said hope fully you recived your passport next week are week after,and if we need any thing we contect you again???i dont know what going on???if some one have same exprence plz shere it.note.ill submet passport 4jan2010,with call letter.
SAM JORDY

desertman

Post by desertman » Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:02 pm

Such stupid things happens in BHC, I think they hired illiterate people from UK in BHC nd these ECO people r those who r begging n the tube stations by playing gitarr.

u r lucky enough, at least they bother to call ur wife nd she cleared every thing otherwise if they send another letter that can be again a long delay.

ny way wish u gud luck.

wildangel43

Post by wildangel43 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:58 pm

plz guide me

my last date for joing the college was 1st feb n its gone now, and i didnt recieve my passport back with stamped visa.

now what am i supposed to do ? am i supposed to email embassy new college visa letters ?

juba

Post by juba » Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:44 pm

BHC is a con, and Gerrys is even worse. Gerrys is run on visa fees. The British low commssion in pakistan are just disgusting. Our case is all clear, all they need to do is stamp our visa and give it back. They are treating are cleared case as a fresh new case and taking there time. Gerrys are all muppets and BLC are wild beggers given a 2nd chance in life.

Sick! :cry:

t_a786

Have you got any idea?

Post by t_a786 » Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:03 am

Hey people,

Here is my time line and problem.

28th April 2009 my husband submitted from Karachi.
19th August 2009 got documents back.
9th June 2009 visa was rejected.
Appeal submitted on 2nd Sep 2009 UK
Got acknowledgement letter on 8th Jan 2010.

Now I am still waiting for my appeal to be decided. Today morning Got All the bundle (evidence documents) back with my documents three other peoples bundle mixed up with mine.

I called the AIT office and asked them they had no idea.
All they said send other peoples documents back. These documents are very personal and important documents but was sent to me without checking.

What documents they are sending to the judge to make the decision?

God help us all. It has been nearly 6 months and no reply to any emails. Don't know how long more to wait? And What decision will judge make based on mixed up bundles.

They don't care really do they?

Pray for me Pls.

juba

Re: Have you got any idea?

Post by juba » Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:42 pm

t_a786 wrote:Hey people,

Here is my time line and problem.

28th April 2009 my husband submitted from Karachi.
19th August 2009 got documents back.
9th June 2009 visa was rejected.
Appeal submitted on 2nd Sep 2009 UK
Got acknowledgement letter on 8th Jan 2010.

Now I am still waiting for my appeal to be decided. Today morning Got All the bundle (evidence documents) back with my documents three other peoples bundle mixed up with mine.

I called the AIT office and asked them they had no idea.
All they said send other peoples documents back. These documents are very personal and important documents but was sent to me without checking.

What documents they are sending to the judge to make the decision?

God help us all. It has been nearly 6 months and no reply to any emails. Don't know how long more to wait? And What decision will judge make based on mixed up bundles.

They don't care really do they?

Pray for me Pls.
I would complain to the AIT, and ask them how they managed to mix the documents. If your documents are mixed up, then god knows what the judge will be looking at. You should write to the AIT, or give them a call and explain your situation and see what they say.

I wish you all the best, and hope your case is cleard quick.

sam-zen

Post by sam-zen » Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:21 pm

if you paper is mix up??you nead to seand write bundle to ait and court where your hearing held??? that not big problem but you must complain to AIT and BHC as well regarding you bundle mix up???hope full you case go thrue inshallah
SAM JORDY

sam-zen

Post by sam-zen » Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:22 pm

UK in Pakistan: UKBA offers new SMS Service to Pakistani Visa ApplicantsUK in Pakistan's Notes
UKBA offers new SMS Service to Pakistani Visa Applicants
Wednesday, 13 January 2010 at 23:34
Gerry's International is pleased to be able to offer an SMS service which updates customers in Pakistan on the progress of their UK visa applications. The easy to use SMS service sends an automated message to the applicant's mobile phone at various stages of the visa application process. This is followed up with an automated email message to the applicant's email informing them of the status of their visa application. The SMS text is available in English and Urdu.

This service can be purchased for PKR 200 (including VAT) at the time a customer submits the visa application. The form can be downloaded at home and filled in before going to the visa application centre. Click Here to download the SMS application form.

Note: This value added service is available in Pakistan (Local SMS only).
Please read the disclaimer carefully before applying for this service.

Full details on www.ukinpakistan.fco.gov.u
SAM JORDY

sam-zen

Post by sam-zen » Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:33 pm

Monday, February 15, 2010 The NationToday's PaperClassifiedOpinions

EditorialsColumnsLettersPublications

Nawa-i-waqtNida-i-MillatFamily MagazinePhoolsPluse-PaperThe NationToday's PaperClassifiedPublicationOpinions EditorialsColumnsLettersFeedbackPoliticsSportsEntertainmentBusinessInternationalRegional
LahoreKarachiIslamabadLog In

User Name/ Email: Password: Forgot Password » Register

BreakingDrone strike kills five in NWaziristan | Read More Zardari biggest threat to democracy: Nawaz | Read More Attorney General meets Chief Justice | Read More Bangladesh executes 411 people since 1971: official | Read More Decisions can go wrong at times: Gilani | Read More Under Obama, more targeted killings than captures in counterterrorism efforts: WP | Read More PML-N blames government for creating another judicial crisis | Read More Two tribesmen killed in Mohmand region | Read More At least 3 killed, 15 injured in Dadu explosion | Read More Obama getting briefed on Afghanistan operation | Read More Afghan operation enters second day | Read More India says few clues to bomb, denies intelligence failure | Read More Battle for town is a small step on the path to victory in Afghanistan | Read More Home » Politics » Visa delays prompt Miliband to visit Pakistan
Visa delays prompt Miliband to visit Pakistan
By: Kaswar Klasra | Published: January 10, 2010
PrintFacebookDiggStumbleUponText Size
ISLAMABAD – At a time when the anger among the visa seekers for UK is growing, British Foreign Minister Miliband has arrived in Pakistan on two days visit to defuse a raging row between Pakistan’s Foreign Ministry and the United Kingdom over a range of immigration-related issues including unexplained delay in issuance of visas being the most contentious of all.
“The unexplained delay in issuance of UK visas to Pakistanis seems to have prompted the UK government to dispatch Miliband to Pakistan in order to defuse the tension between the two states,â€
SAM JORDY

desertman

Post by desertman » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:57 am

Can any one suggest me please?

As my wife's application is under administrative review after refused by ECO's silly mistake, ECO admitted the mistake and he said to re-asses the application that he is doing.

So in this situation, Can I apply for visit visa of my parents as fresh applications?

Will it have any effect on re-assessment of my wife's application?
or
will it have any negative effect on new applications?

please Advise me what should I do?

thanks

desertman

Post by desertman » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:20 pm

Can any one suggest me please?

As my wife's application is under administrative review after refused by ECO's silly mistake, ECO admitted the mistake and he said to re-asses the application that he is doing.

So in this situation, Can I apply for visit visa of my parents as fresh applications?

Will it have any effect on re-assessment of my wife's application?
or
will it have any negative effect on new applications?

please Advise me what should I do?

thanks

any advice for me please ?

voilet
Newly Registered

i think you should waity as they might raisae the maintenanc

Post by voilet » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:51 pm

i think you should wait as they might raise the maintenance issue which is one of their favourite refusals in visit visa and settlement cases.
Keeping chasing the AIt if it is them if you have send the appeal. Otherwise keep mailing all possible UKBA addresses, and fax them regarding the ECO"s error.
I did so for my sons case quoting the ECOs name in each email and correspondence and my decision was turned in a month.