ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

P

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ankan.naik
Newly Registered

P

Post by ankan.naik » Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:36 pm

Hi,
Last edited by ankan.naik on Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Planning to move to UK soon

Post by Wanderer » Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:14 pm

ankan.naik wrote:Hi, I am planning to move to UK soon to look for IT Sales jobs.

Please guide..
Better bring a microscope then.....
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

ThirdWorldTraveller
Member of Standing

Re: Planning to move to UK soon

Post by ThirdWorldTraveller » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:17 pm

ankan.naik wrote:Hi, I am planning to move to UK soon to look for IT Sales jobs. I wanted to know what documents do I need to carry and what questions are being asked at the time of immigartion at the airport. Do we need to justify something to them that I have been contacted by recruiters or something like that? Please guide..
I assume that you are on Tier I. If that is the case, simply say the truth and you'll be ok. Chances are that they don't ask you many questions.

Once you go past immigration, collect your bags and sidestep customs, walk outside in the cold air and take a deep breath. Your struggle will officially start from that point of time. Till then, chill.
Third World Traveller