ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Domestic Worker: A year in household with close link

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

gagangandhi
Newly Registered

Domestic Worker: A year in household with close link

Post by gagangandhi » Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:19 pm

Hi,
I intend to apply a Domestic Work visa for a worker who has been working in my parents house for the last 4 years. We have regularly used that household whenever we visit so I am hoping that should not be a problem, however I am staying in UK for the last 2 years.

Any views on you this? You think this is a reasonable case?

Also, how do prove the association for the last 4 years? All her salaries are paid in cash and there is no bank statement that can prove that. We could generate salary slips, do you think that would help?

Any suggestions welcome.

djb123
Member of Standing

Re: Domestic Worker: A year in household with close link

Post by djb123 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:32 pm

gagangandhi wrote:Hi,
I intend to apply a Domestic Work visa for a worker who has been working in my parents house for the last 4 years. We have regularly used that household whenever we visit so I am hoping that should not be a problem, however I am staying in UK for the last 2 years.

Any views on you this? You think this is a reasonable case?

Also, how do prove the association for the last 4 years? All her salaries are paid in cash and there is no bank statement that can prove that. We could generate salary slips, do you think that would help?

Any suggestions welcome.
What do you mean by regularly?