ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Crd Asking For Photos And Id, What Does This Mean?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

abul_22
Newly Registered

Crd Asking For Photos And Id, What Does This Mean?

Post by abul_22 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:27 am

Hi all,

Today I have received a letter from the Home Office, asking for 4 passport sized photos and identitity documents.

Can someone tell me what this means as they say that "CRDs aim is to resolve the cases by either removing individuals or granting them leave to remain...", they ask for the documents within 21 days.

I will be sending these documents this week. I would like to know if anyone was in this situation before and what was the outcome.

Thank you in advance.

Abul

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:40 pm

CRD = Case Resolution Directorate. Is this a 'legacy' application? also when did you apply?

abul_22
Newly Registered

CRD

Post by abul_22 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:50 pm

f2k wrote:CRD = Case Resolution Directorate. Is this a 'legacy' application? also when did you apply?
I applied for legacy case during July 2007, although i also have an outstanding long stay residency case, which was submitted in Aug 2008.

What do you think this could possibly mean?