ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 (General)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Administrator

everyday_4_u

Tier1 (General)

Post by everyday_4_u » Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:05 am

Hello.

I applied for Tier 1 (General) through Royal Mail Special delievery, details are below:

Application send date: 28th January 2010 (Royal Mail Special delievery)
Application Recieved date: 29th January 2010 (Royal Mail confirmed)
Payment Method: Through Cheque
Payment Deduction: Not yet (Money is still not taken out)
Acknowledgment letter: Not issue yet

Today is 07th February 2010 but payment is still not taken out. I am bit worried. is anyone tell me why its being delayed? How many days Home Office take to deduct money and issuing of acknowledgement letter?? And how long the whole process takes to end?? Do i need to make contact to them or is it too early? Thanks guiez. Cheers.

mahajanvivek

Post by mahajanvivek » Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:21 am

Please check this link.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 107#336107

Please do search in the forums first before you start a new post. All the people meintioned in the about post are in the same boat.

crowbar6
Member of Standing

Re: Tier1 (General)

Post by crowbar6 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:36 pm

everyday_4_u wrote:Hello.

I applied for Tier 1 (General) through Royal Mail Special delievery, details are below:

Today is 07th February 2010 but payment is still not taken out. I am bit worried. is anyone tell me why its being delayed? How many days Home Office take to deduct money and issuing of acknowledgement letter?? And how long the whole process takes to end?? Do i need to make contact to them or is it too early? Thanks guiez. Cheers.
You will have to wait a couple of weeks (10 working days) for payment to be deducted as you have used Cheque.
Regards,
crowbar6

everyday_4_u

Re: Tier1 (General)

Post by everyday_4_u » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:37 am

crowbar6 wrote:
everyday_4_u wrote:Hello.

You will have to wait a couple of weeks (10 working days) for payment to be deducted as you have used Cheque.

Thanks for replying my post. I wanted to give update as my payment has been taken on 11/02/2010 and acknowldgment letter recieved on 15/02/2010...Home office is taking bit longer to take payments and issuing letter....