ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

khankhattak

help

Post by khankhattak » Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:23 pm

my friend posted app set(m) for ilr on 20 /1/ 10 today he got letter from HO
that asking him to send his partener's (medical card,formal tenancy agreement,supporting letter from his partner and more evidence ) the prob is that unfortunatley his partner lost her medical card from several months and she realised today as she order replacement card but it will take aweek now as he has 3 days more to send these documents can it effict his app if he failed to send medical card help
plz let me know if im saying anything incorrect

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:41 pm

Perhaps the applicant did not submit required number of documentary evidences (as prescribed) to prove cohabitation.

Unless medical card is specifically requested for or demanded, the applicant may send other documents (as specified in the SET(M) form) as evidence of cohabitation.

regards

khankhattak

Post by khankhattak » Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:21 pm

sushdmehta wrote:Perhaps the applicant did not submit required number of documentary evidences (as prescribed) to prove cohabitation.

Unless medical card is specifically requested for or demanded, the applicant may send other documents (as specified in the SET(M) form) as evidence of cohabitation.

regards
ya but they wrote down in the head lines that
1. spouce medical card
2. formal tenancy agreement
3. a letter from spouce that she supporting this app
4. more evidence named to spouce on same address from may 2009 till now
what he do now any idea if he will not able to send medical card

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:34 am

khankhattak wrote:what he do now any idea if he will not able to send medical card
Nothing much I guess, except explain as to why he cannot send one.

regards

khankhattak

Post by khankhattak » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:26 am

sushdmehta wrote:
khankhattak wrote:what he do now any idea if he will not able to send medical card
Nothing much I guess, except explain as to why he cannot send one.

regards
if he send a explanation letter with so they will accept it and will not effect the decision but as he said he can send a photocopy that he got from a chemest where his wife regularly buy grugs so it will ok