ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR under Judiciary review with first time rejection

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

farazfastian

ILR under Judiciary review with first time rejection

Post by farazfastian » Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:31 am

Hi all,

Here's my UK immigration story in brief:

Nov, 2005 -> Applied for HSMP

Dec, 2005 -> Got rejection on misunderstanding in education section

Jan, 2006 -> Applied for Review

April, 2006 -> Got Approval

July, 2006 -> Landed in UK

Now in coming July it'll be four years in UK, and according to my understanding I can apply for ILR under JDR, is that correct? I've been away from UK for around 100 days in total which is also fine i believe?

Another question is about my wife she came in to UK in January, 2009 and was away for 60 days in total, will there be any problem for her ILR?

p.s. It'll be exactly four years on 16 July and I'm thinking to apply by end of June.

Many Thanks
Faraz

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:20 pm

1. Yes
2. No.

regards

farazfastian

Post by farazfastian » Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:45 pm

Thanks for the reply, so just to clearify both my wife and son can apply as dependent on me i.e. they don't have to fulfil the 4 years criteria under JR as my wife is been in UK from last 1.5 years and my son born in UK and he's just 4 months old.

Plz confirm as it's not clear in SET(O) guidance.

Many Thanks