ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Sucess story

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

bpandrate

ILR Sucess story

Post by bpandrate » Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:35 pm

Dear All

Thank you for your postings & advices given here which helped me a lot to plan for my ILR.

I am gald to share my ILR experience at Croydon PEO on 27th Feb 10.
My appointment was at 8:30AM booked though online a month ago.I have 1 dependent who has been living with me for 3 yrs,my category is 5yr work permit(2employers).

We reached Croydon office at 7:45AM,at 8:00AM sharp doors were opened,we underwent the security check which took abot 5-10mins, we were then directed towards the counter where we waited in the queue for 10 minutes for our turn.We went to a counter where there was a lady asked us to give application form with photos,passports,Life in UK test results,1st employers P60,current employers letter.She checked the documents for about 10 minutes & gave back our application with Valid seal & token number,She also told us the Life in UK test results.

We then went to 1st floor paid the fee by credit card, took the receipt & went to 2nd floor & waited for 5 minutes for our number to be called, we then went to our counter where there was another lady who took our documents which were already cheked in the 1st floor,in addition to that we gave 4 P60's,marriage certificate,2 work permits.

The lady looked at the documents, informed that further checks need to be done & told us to leave the couner & wait in the waiting area.We waited there just opposite to her where she can call us through gesture.We waited for almost 30-35 mins while she thoroughly checke the documents, took photo copies of the documents, then called us to inform that our application has been granted & we can collect our passport in the 1st floor.

After an hour we were called to collect the passport. after the application was granted we were told that we can leave the premises if we want, come back & collect the passport.We went out,came back & had the initial security check & went to 1st floor, waited for about 5mins, then our token number was called for the collection of passports & was advised to check if everything is fine before leaving.

Note: Through out the complete process no where depandants documents were asked other than marriage certificate.

The complete process took 3hrs. It was a nice & pleasent experience. we were dealt in a very professional way.All went on smoothly.

Thanks All once again. Good Luck to all future applicants. :D :D

Tim555

Re: ILR Sucess story

Post by Tim555 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:56 pm

bpandrate wrote:Dear All

Thank you for your postings & advices given here which helped me a lot to plan for my ILR.

I am gald to share my ILR experience at Croydon PEO on 27th Feb 10.
My appointment was at 8:30AM booked though online a month ago.I have 1 dependent who has been living with me for 3 yrs,my category is 5yr work permit(2employers).

We reached Croydon office at 7:45AM,at 8:00AM sharp doors were opened,we underwent the security check which took abot 5-10mins, we were then directed towards the counter where we waited in the queue for 10 minutes for our turn.We went to a counter where there was a lady asked us to give application form with photos,passports,Life in UK test results,1st employers P60,current employers letter.She checked the documents for about 10 minutes & gave back our application with Valid seal & token number,She also told us the Life in UK test results.

We then went to 1st floor paid the fee by credit card, took the receipt & went to 2nd floor & waited for 5 minutes for our number to be called, we then went to our counter where there was another lady who took our documents which were already cheked in the 1st floor,in addition to that we gave 4 P60's,marriage certificate,2 work permits.

The lady looked at the documents, informed that further checks need to be done & told us to leave the couner & wait in the waiting area.We waited there just opposite to her where she can call us through gesture.We waited for almost 30-35 mins while she thoroughly checke the documents, took photo copies of the documents, then called us to inform that our application has been granted & we can collect our passport in the 1st floor.

After an hour we were called to collect the passport. after the application was granted we were told that we can leave the premises if we want, come back & collect the passport.We went out,came back & had the initial security check & went to 1st floor, waited for about 5mins, then our token number was called for the collection of passports & was advised to check if everything is fine before leaving.

Note: Through out the complete process no where depandants documents were asked other than marriage certificate.

The complete process took 3hrs. It was a nice & pleasent experience. we were dealt in a very professional way.All went on smoothly.

Thanks All once again. Good Luck to all future applicants. :D :D
CONGRATESSSS
WELLDONE
Each and every one of us can make a difference. All right everyone, line up alphabetically according to your height.