ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

do u think this is acceptable?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

moma

do u think this is acceptable?

Post by moma » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:48 am

so my appeal was allowed and presenting officer didnt contest the decision sent an email to the post last wed and yet post claims they didnt receive anything to date. yet UKBA was saying that they emailed the determination i dont understand if UKBA was lying or the post.so i called the post everyday and got one lady's name and asked her to check for my stuff. so later yesterday i got result if u can call it that i rang stoke and asked they confirmed they had sent an email but post had 6 weeks to reply and they had a read receipt meaning post read the letter last week. so i called the post again and asked again. Wait for it the lady said ...................................she was dealing with my stuff and i was actually had my stuff in front of her. i want to believe she wasnt lying to fend me off. My main concern is that if they issues the visa after 20 march my baby will be 2 and i have to pay a lot of money for her ticket.is there a way to try an dget a good response without pissing them off.

prettypolitical

Post by prettypolitical » Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:53 pm

Hie moma,

dont worry the called me on the 13th august to say that they had overturned the decision and then i asked her how long it will take for the visa to come out and she said no more than 10 working days, although it was out after 5 working days....so fingers crossed for you...i am just gald u will be reuntied with your loved ones and boy its such a relief... :wink:
???REUNITED???

moma

Post by moma » Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:42 pm

The lord is faithful, i have great news i suppose my hubby got an email from Post first thing friday saying i should send my passport. i was on my way to town i couldnt believe it i felt like screaming but i was using public transport didnt want to alert the other people so i screamed within. as luck would have it i had my passport so within an hr of the fone call from hubby i had handed in my passport. now i was told it takes between 5-10 days so here's hoping.hey i might be back in the UK in time for my lil gal's bday and we can celebrate as a family.i cant wait for my hubby to see how much she has grown and how cheeky she is now.thank u very much prettypolitical u have been a star and very helpful and supportive i suppose unless u been thru something similiar u will never know wat its like.thank u everyone else for all ur help and to all those who keep writing and advisin even though u have got ur stuff sorted and to all those who need a hand i will continue to visit and give advise whenever i can.i have gone thru the worst now its a matter of waiting, fingers crossed as hubby says.

i took all i could from here and the lord intervened guys,we did all this without legal help but it was nt easy so i suggest getting a good lawyer and doing ur own research. dont be totally reliant on ur solicitor help them out.do wat u can help urself

prettypolitical

Post by prettypolitical » Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:32 pm

Hie Moma,

Glad to hear that you are well on your way back to the UK :lol: ,
???REUNITED???

moma

Post by moma » Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:35 pm

hey guys im back in the UK i kept pestering BHC and i had my way.I arrived last week thursday a day after getting my passport. which seemed too have been stamped 12 but i got it on the 17 marchthey do take there time dont they

im glad to be back thank u to everyone.i shall conti visiting and helping