ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA4- What is the problem?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

troubled

EEA4- What is the problem?

Post by troubled » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:55 am

I am still waiting for my PR to be issued after 1year 3months since the application was made .Is there anyone out there with the latest information on EEA4 or success story? I have no idea what is going on with EEA4 application.Please help as I am going through some mental torture due to unduly delay process of my application by HO.Your help will be really appreciated.

Breaker29

Re: EEA4- What is the problem?

Post by Breaker29 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:49 pm

Hello and welcome to ... You're not alone, there are thousands of people like you and me. What have you done untill now ?
I have been writng to them, complaining to the MP, sending faxes ...etc
It has been 11 Months already. The HO says they have a backlog in applications because of the change in the asylum system of 2005, and apparently all the delayed applications will be processed in early 2010.
Just write to them and they probably allocate a caseworker to your case, and they will ask you more evidence of you/your eea national excercising treaty right in uk, like P60, bank statement, bills etc...
If you have not contacted them already, so it's time to do it.
see here other people
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=48563
good luck