ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Anyone going to UK on Tier 1 in March 2010 1st week

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

london_prem

Anyone going to UK on Tier 1 in March 2010 1st week

Post by london_prem » Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:01 am

I am going to London in March 1st week on Tier 1. Anyone going there around that time? I am trying to find accommodation through gumtree.com but it seems it will be better to stay in hotel first and then find accommodation. Thanks,

Derik
Newly Registered

Re: Anyone going to UK on Tier 1 in March 2010 1st week

Post by Derik » Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:09 pm

london_prem wrote:I am going to London in March 1st week on Tier 1. Anyone going there around that time? I am trying to find accommodation through gumtree.com but it seems it will be better to stay in hotel first and then find accommodation. Thanks,
Well i am planing to leave for london 2nd week of march with my wife on tier-1 leave me a email or so .. i will try to get in touch with u .

Tim555

Post by Tim555 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:18 am

Derik wrote:
london_prem wrote:I am going to London in March 1st week on Tier 1. Anyone going there around that time? I am trying to find accommodation through gumtree.com but it seems it will be better to stay in hotel first and then find accommodation. Thanks,
Well i am planing to leave for london 2nd week of march with my wife on tier-1 leave me a email or so .. i will try to get in touch with u .
Make sure bring enough money. Job Market is very dry at the moment.
Each and every one of us can make a difference. All right everyone, line up alphabetically according to your height.

Tim555

Post by Tim555 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:19 am

Derik wrote:
U too bring enough money as job market is very dry.
Each and every one of us can make a difference. All right everyone, line up alphabetically according to your height.

mnarne
Newly Registered

Post by mnarne » Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:49 am

Tim555,

its not the way to explain the situation by sending same matter twice within 2 days time to all posts..if u want to say (or discourage) people like this ,just explain about job market and keep quiet.

by the way, where are you now?

want to say 2 things to you..
1) if you are working --- why can't we?????? do you think yourself a super maaan ?????
2) if you are not working? --why you are staying in that dry job market (to give silly and same answers to all posts once in a week to increase your number of posts????) ..

Thanks

Tim555

Post by Tim555 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:11 am

mnarne wrote:Tim555,

its not the way to explain the situation by sending same matter twice within 2 days time to all posts..if u want to say (or discourage) people like this ,just explain about job market and keep quiet.

1) if you are working --- why can't we?????? do you think yourself a super maaan ?????
2) if you are not working? --why you are staying in that dry job market (to give silly and same answers to all posts once in a week to increase your number of posts????) ..

Thanks
MY DEAR,

Just want to say One thing: :arrow:

Have you heard the old saying '' Person in the ground knows better than those setting outside the ground''.

I'm not a superman. I'm a human like you but the difference is, I'm not in Bangalore, I'm in London. Miles away from you. I'm the person in the ground playing my inning, you are setting outside the ground waiting for your term.

If it was so simple to become Sachin Tendulkar or Shahrukh Khan than there were 11 sachins in indian team and thousands of Sharukh's in film industry. '' Be in real worLd. :roll:

Dont worry you'll speak youself once you start your inning. '''AAJA MORAY BALMA TERA INTZAAR HAI''

Make sure, before your arrival in UK, have a very good look on following links OK. Hope for the best.... Wish you good luck for your superman inning:

Oh, New Comers, pls bring enough money for your living otherwise you will be out on duck :lol:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/worl ... 286394.cms

http://worldsikhnews.com/2%20December%2 ... 20food.htm

http://www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/siteco ... plications

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7839361.stm

http://www.wilson-nesbitt.com/articles/ ... ouble.html

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/u ... 460571.ece

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogus_coll ... ed_Kingdom

http://www.journal-online.co.uk/article ... e-loophole

Tim555

Post by Tim555 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:44 am

mnarne wrote:Tim555,

Thanks
Hang on! you supposed to come UK in March 2009? Isn'it? Why such delay?

mnarne
Newly Registered

Post by mnarne » Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:55 am

Come on Dude.hang on....be in Real world.its better to know things before commenting .i've got my UK VISA in the month of Apr 2009. and got US chance from my current employer (this is sudden decision) and travelled to US for 3 months in the month of July..returned from US in mid of oct..i have to surve 6 months bond to my present company( hope u know this..) for sending me onsite..so i am eagarly waiting to complete my bond with present company (it will be over by mid of Apr)..i am sure i will be in UK by mid of June(after completion of bond, 1 month notice period) to start my inning..

coming to your thing..i don't see much more words from your past 20 posts in this section apart from these words: "VERY DRY AT THE MOMENT", "GET ENOUGH MONEY", "OUT OF DUCK" ..so i just sent reply..don't take it personal..

anyway thanks for your suggestions and wishes..

Thanks

mnarne
Newly Registered

Post by mnarne » Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:56 pm

Dude,
it would be thankful if you place latest URL's (with relevant information)..i can see all old data and most of the things are irrelevant..

one more thing..

can't you find these URL's

UK unemployment falls for second month in a row:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/8519647.stm

UK economy emerges from recession:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/8479639.stm

i can see these URL's also... 8)

This is the only difference between us..

Thanks

mahajanvivek

Post by mahajanvivek » Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:27 am

mnarne wrote:Dude,
it would be thankful if you place latest URL's (with relevant information)..i can see all old data and most of the things are irrelevant..

one more thing..

Thanks

Loved your response !!! i was looking at TIM's responses in other threads and all of them seem to be like that. I think some people they just cant help and they seem to be demotivating everyone else. I think either they are scared of competition or just dont have confidence on themselves.

In my view if someone has decided to come to UK then that means they have already done that research about making that move.

Tim555

Post by Tim555 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:11 am

mnarne wrote:Come on Dude.hang on....be in Real world.its better to know things before commenting .i've got my UK VISA in the month of Apr 2009. and got US chance from my current employer (this is sudden decision) and travelled to US for 3 months in the month of July..returned from US in mid of oct..i have to surve 6 months bond to my present company( hope u know this..) for sending me onsite..so i am eagarly waiting to complete my bond with present company (it will be over by mid of Apr)..i am sure i will be in UK by mid of June(after completion of bond, 1 month notice period) to start my inning..

coming to your thing..i don't see much more words from your past 20 posts in this section apart from these words: "VERY DRY AT THE MOMENT", "GET ENOUGH MONEY", "OUT OF DUCK" ..so i just sent reply..don't take it personal..

anyway thanks for your suggestions and wishes..

Thanks
Dude dont take it personal.

Your above comments are not more than just bla bla for me. Bangalore to US :arrow: US TO BANGALORE :arrow: BANGALORE TO UK TO US TO UK TO US :roll: :?:
As I said earlier '' Person in the ground knows better than those setting outside the ground''.

I'm not impressed from your above childish comments, come on grow up. :wink: :lol:

AND just playing one match or acting in one rubbish do you consider your self SACHIN Tendulkar :P or Sharukh Khan?????
Last edited by Tim555 on Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tim555

Post by Tim555 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:30 am

mahajanvivek wrote:
mnarne wrote:Dude,

one more thing..

Thanks

Loved your response !!! i was looking at TIM's responses in other threads and all of them seem to be like that. I think some people they just cant help and they seem to be demotivating everyone else. I think either they are scared of competition or just dont have confidence on themselves.

In my view if someone has decided to come to UK then that means they have already done that research about making that move.
Now you will love my response!!!!!!!
Love to hear you are keep looking my responses in other threads. For your kind attention I'm not scared of any competition nor I lost my confidence. People like your sort, who dont accept truth may loss the life in half way.

You are trying to measure the level of sea while standing on the beach, unless you jump in and measure the depth.
How many people like you everyday go to Mumbai to start their acting career? How many remains successful and how many loss their hearts like you?
People who loss their heart cann't do noffing just blame others ( like you & mnarne) to be demotivating, scared of competition or just lossing cofidence on themselve bla bla bal Big mouth. :shock:

kenfrapin

Post by kenfrapin » Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:08 pm

Sorry to say but Tim555 has indeed been discouraging more than giving a 'true' picture of things on the ground. Maybe he works in a domain or sector that is truly facing a bad time but once again, that does not speak for the whole market in the UK. There are so many links and articles on crazy stories but papers dont highlight things that are not bizzare - who will read it!!!!

For every stupid man coming here and then crying there are even more intelligent ones who are successful in securing a role and life for themselves - this has not changed and will not because there is still a lack of truly skilled labor in certain areas of the market.

In general, Tim555 does have a point - the market is still not good but it is much better than the past 12 months. I know this for a fact for many reasons and happy to give answers if anyone PMs me. Dont want to start another string of useless arguments out here.
However, Tim555's comments do tend to put a lot of negativity in people's minds which may not be right. Advising is one thing and discouraging another. Even with the market being bad in 2009, lots of my friends got jobs, some graduated from PGs and started work, others r contractors and few on Tier 1 visas changed jobs atleast twice 8)

Comparatively, 2010 has been much better - companies have more projects, many of my friends have got more calls and interest in their CVs and again, from personal experience, there is a better chance and going ahead compared to the past 18 months or so. 4 of my friends were made redundant but found jobs within 2 months so trust me, there is hope if you are good at what you do

If you want a better career, plan to have a better life and believe in your skills then you have to take chances. Everyone is a grown up here so they can work out the risk they can take. Risks are always there and everyone has a different tolerance limit. When you are here, money is needed when you have no job. It may take 1, 3, 6 months or even a year to get a job and one has to be ready for that based on the risk they can take. We out here can advice you on general matters but you have to decide on your own how long you can stay here jobless and how good your skills really are. Ignore comments from those who dont seem to help and seek out those who can truly help you :)

All the best !!!
KP

Tim555

Post by Tim555 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:28 pm

kenfrapin wrote:Sorry to say but Tim555 has indeed been discouraging more than giving a 'true' picture of things on the ground. Maybe he works in a domain or sector that is truly facing a bad time but once again, that does not speak for the whole market in the UK. There are so many links and articles on crazy stories but papers dont highlight things that are not bizzare - who will read it!!!!

For every stupid man coming here and then crying there are even more intelligent ones who are successful in securing a role and life for themselves - this has not changed and will not because there is still a lack of truly skilled labor in certain areas of the market.

In general, Tim555 does have a point - the market is still not good but it is much better than the past 12 months. I know this for a fact for many reasons and happy to give answers if anyone PMs me. Dont want to start another string of useless arguments out here.
However, Tim555's comments do tend to put a lot of negativity in people's minds which may not be right. Advising is one thing and discouraging another. Even with the market being bad in 2009, lots of my friends got jobs, some graduated from PGs and started work, others r contractors and few on Tier 1 visas changed jobs atleast twice 8)

Comparatively, 2010 has been much better - companies have more projects, many of my friends have got more calls and interest in their CVs and again, from personal experience, there is a better chance and going ahead compared to the past 18 months or so. 4 of my friends were made redundant but found jobs within 2 months so trust me, there is hope if you are good at what you do

If you want a better career, plan to have a better life and believe in your skills then you have to take chances. Everyone is a grown up here so they can work out the risk they can take. Risks are always there and everyone has a different tolerance limit. When you are here, money is needed when you have no job. It may take 1, 3, 6 months or even a year to get a job and one has to be ready for that based on the risk they can take. We out here can advice you on general matters but you have to decide on your own how long you can stay here jobless and how good your skills really are. Ignore comments from those who dont seem to help and seek out those who can truly help you :)

All the best !!!
KP
Well Done SALE'S MAN kenfrapin. Well done. :lol:

For 1 sec I realize kenfrapin a SALE PERSON who is try to sell his very own product and criticising the other companies product after going through all your bla bla now I'm 100% sure you are or have done Sales job somewhere coz I can see a good sale's man qualities in you.

kenfrapin Dont play with words bring the facts or evidences if job market is improved which I can not see. I'm living in capital ( london ) I could not feel any improvement almost everyday I listen lots of painful and sad stories of newcomer.

Newcomers need a real feedback dont give them a false picture like Shaik Chilli. :shock:

Would you mind to introduce yourself kenfrapin? Who r u, where r u based ( uk or outside uk )? what sector r u working in, what visa are u on, how long r u living in etc coz I have a doubt about you. I have my own opinion you may or may not accept its your very own choise. I'm not imposing on you. One more thing its not bloody sale's item its all about opinion or advise to newcomer where your sale's man qualities are not enough to support your words.

God bless you.

kenfrapin

Post by kenfrapin » Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:22 pm

No hard feelings Tim, guess its only right to let you know, but first let me tell you I dislike personal attacks from insolent and negative people. They do no good to themselves nor to the general public.

So then
1. Do see all my posts. Unlike members who post one liners, most of my posts are very detailed and all about the job market and how people perceive it to be
2. The reason I joined this forum in the first place, my first very post that is, clearly states the reason - like many of my close friends who seemed to be lost for advice, this forum was a great outlet for info but I found one thing lacking and that was detailed info on careers and life for people planning to move here. Hence I decided to sign up and start posting
3. I respect democracy and in this scenario, most people think UK is a goldmine which you and I dont like and agree to. We slog our backs out to have a life and my intention is always to give a clear and concise answer.
4. Many think a person can just come here and get 10 offers for a million £££s no matter what the experience no matter what and thats crap

Ok, that being said, I have already told who I am long back but only for you - I have been here for 6 years, working all the time, independent and happy with my work. I am in the Telecom sector and grown from a Design Architect to Lead Designer to Business/Process Analysis. My friends are mostly from the Telco background, but with varied roles and from many parts of the world. I also manage a huge team which is ever changing and hence I have info on friends and colleagues who move to on other roles in UK

Unfortunately for you, I have never been in sales and dislike the effort that it needs :)
Neither do I run a business nor help friends get jobs.....how I wish I could though!!!

All I advice is to potentially great candidates with good experience is that there is a life out here, there is hope of a great career but they need to realize that work and skills only match the true quality experience you have.

Finally, just because you live in London does not mean conditions there apply for the WHOLE of the UK. Competition is a 100 times more in London coz everyone wants to be there. There are many more cities and much better lifestyles outside London as well. Remember that London is in the UK and that UK is not in London.

Your ranting and personal comments in many posts sure goes to prove my point that our intentions are not the same. My aim to honestly provide a clear picture whereas yours is more to demoralize and tell EVERYONE not to come here, which honestly, is quite sad and belittles you.

Anything else your highness ???? :roll:

KP

namastelondon

Post by namastelondon » Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:46 pm

kenfrapin wrote:No hard feelings Tim, guess its only right to let you know, but first let me tell you I dislike personal attacks from insolent and negative people. They do no good to themselves nor to the general public.

So then
1. Do see all my posts. Unlike members who post one liners, most of my posts are very detailed and all about the job market and how people perceive it to be
2. The reason I joined this forum in the first place, my first very post that is, clearly states the reason - like many of my close friends who seemed to be lost for advice, this forum was a great outlet for info but I found one thing lacking and that was detailed info on careers and life for people planning to move here. Hence I decided to sign up and start posting
3. I respect democracy and in this scenario, most people think UK is a goldmine which you and I dont like and agree to. We slog our backs out to have a life and my intention is always to give a clear and concise answer.
4. Many think a person can just come here and get 10 offers for a million £££s no matter what the experience no matter what and thats crap

Ok, that being said, I have already told who I am long back but only for you - I have been here for 6 years, working all the time, independent and happy with my work. I am in the Telecom sector and grown from a Design Architect to Lead Designer to Business/Process Analysis. My friends are mostly from the Telco background, but with varied roles and from many parts of the world. I also manage a huge team which is ever changing and hence I have info on friends and colleagues who move to on other roles in UK

Unfortunately for you, I have never been in sales and dislike the effort that it needs :)
Neither do I run a business nor help friends get jobs.....how I wish I could though!!!

All I advice is to potentially great candidates with good experience is that there is a life out here, there is hope of a great career but they need to realize that work and skills only match the true quality experience you have.

Finally, just because you live in London does not mean conditions there apply for the WHOLE of the UK. Competition is a 100 times more in London coz everyone wants to be there. There are many more cities and much better lifestyles outside London as well. Remember that London is in the UK and that UK is not in London.

Your ranting and personal comments in many posts sure goes to prove my point that our intentions are not the same. My aim to honestly provide a clear picture whereas yours is more to demoralize and tell EVERYONE not to come here, which honestly, is quite sad and belittles you.

KP
Well said Kenfrapin. Ur posts are always very informative.
Negative posts really demotivate people who are taking career risk by coming to UK. When i came to Uk 2 years back i did saw lot of negative post but i find market was OK for me. Well in april 2008 i came to UK along with my 2 friends. One of them got a job in 2nd week. I took more than a month and third returned back after 3 months,he cud not secure a job here.
People shud have real expectations about job market.

kenfrapin

Post by kenfrapin » Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:10 pm

There you go..... 2 out of 3 got a job and that too in 2008/2009, the worst time in the UK - who is a salesman and who is a petty whiner now 8)

Thanks for your post Namastelondon, you prove my point - the market is alive and good for only those who DESERVE it....and I intend to help those people always.....even if there is only 1 such person lost among 99 other average people and needs HONEST advice....thats the intent of this forum - TO PROVIDE GENUINE ADVICE AND HELP

Wishing the best always to everyone
KP

Tim555

Post by Tim555 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:19 pm

kenfrapin wrote:No hard feelings Tim, guess its only right to let you know, but first let me tell you I dislike personal attacks from insolent and negative people. They do no good to themselves nor to the general public.

So then

KP
I agree on most of the point. True london is in uk but uk is nothing without london. I've never told to any member not to come uk that's YOUR wrong observation.

I'm in London from last 6 years completed my Chartered Accountancy started work as training accountant now I've got my own company. I've my ex-classfellows, mates, collegues and friends not only in UK but in other continents as well. What I've seen what I've been told what I've got I've explain and delievered in my posts. People like it or not its upto them. I'm not enforcing them to follow or to believe that I said.

Being an accountant I met lots of people on daily bases from difference sectors I've never heard a good news since credit crunch start. More and more businesses are closing down, more and more people are lossing their jobs, banks are going on tight policies with businesses.

Almost everyday I received more than 1000 cv from students, partly/full qualified accountants, finance student for training vacancies. Even they are offering free of cost services to get some experience. I conducted couple of interviews and had a chance to have applicants opinions. Most of them are on HSMP or work permit. They switched from student visa to hsmp now dieing for job coz without job they can not show their income, without income they can not get visa extention. According to them no visa extention no life.

They said when they were in home country they were told UK job market is well and good so they came here. They borrowed money from relatives, banks etc. Now they are unable to pay that loan coz they could not secure a job. Market is dry. They are wisihg If they could have fair advise that time the situation have been different. They could have wait couple of months in home country until job market gets improved.

Another group of HSMP/Students said they did not bring enough money with them. Now from last 3 to 9 months they are unable to get a job. If they get their is a timing problem with universities and work place. Same day/time we have class and working shifts. If we ignore classes, attendance is problem for visa extention, if we ignore work, living accommodation, travelling is problem.

Without job with less money they managed to took credit cards or short term loans from market now they are suffering to pay back the overdue balance. University fees for new terms is another issue.

I'm not discourging newcomer, atleast they should know the reality and be prepare when they arrive uk. London is comaretively better for jobs but accommodation and travelling is very expensive overhere. One day 1 to 4 zone train ticket is more than 10.00 pounds ( peak time ). Its not discourging but good preparation is effective. Good preparation will only take place when newcomer gets fair and real advise. ALL WELL ALL WELL is not a fair advise.

Hope you understand this. :?
Last edited by Tim555 on Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tim555

Post by Tim555 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:22 pm

kenfrapin wrote:There you go..... 2 out of 3 got a job and that too in 2008/2009, the worst time in the UK - who is a salesman and who is a petty whiner now 8)

Thanks for your post Namastelondon, you prove my point - the market is alive and good for only those who DESERVE it....and I intend to help those people always.....even if there is only 1 such person lost among 99 other average people and needs HONEST advice....thats the intent of this forum - TO PROVIDE GENUINE ADVICE AND HELP

Wishing the best always to everyone
KP
''''the market is alive and good for only those who DESERVE it..'''''

Would you explain how really deserve the job? and who are ONLY THOSE?

Atleast 1 of the 3 left uk because of job. Isn't it? If that 1 could have gotten fair advice atleast he would have been prepared for worst condition. Now you should have understand this issue. I want if 3 people come to uk all 3 must get the jobs even if they do not deserve. If they dont not get job atleast they dont leave country be prepare to fight with situation and bring enough money to servive without loan and credit cards from bank. Now tell me who wins? fair advice or ALL WELL ALL WELL. 8)

Tim555

Post by Tim555 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:39 pm

namastelondon wrote:

So then

KP
Well said Kenfrapin. Ur posts are always very informative.
Negative posts really demotivate people who are taking career risk by coming to UK. When i came to Uk 2 years back i did saw lot of negative post but i find market was OK for me. Well in april 2008 i came to UK along with my 2 friends. One of them got a job in 2nd week. I took more than a month and third returned back after 3 months,he cud not secure a job here.
People shud have real expectations about job market.
namastelondon, ONE of the member ( Dr Logic ) called you Kate darling. If you are that cute like katherina Kaif than I'm gonna ignore your comments and its been great honour for me you comment on me. :P

kenfrapin

Post by kenfrapin » Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:43 pm

Tim555,

This whole discussion started because YOU keep giving us one liner replies.
This whole issue is because many members find YOUR answers negative.

Maybe what you need to do is provide detailed answers and not ASSUME people know who you are. I can see you are indeed well experienced and have good knowledge BUT

1. Note that we are from different sectors and different backgrounds so we obviously have different experiences
2. Most members here are from Software backgrounds and HENCE your experience and one liners dont help as much as mine does, can you refute that? I always clearly state my background and do not have detailed knowledge of other sectors. Do you?
3. If you think everyone coming here must get a job then I think you are missing something. Just because everyone gets a visa that does note guarantee they get a job - this is what I keep telling the forums!!!
4. For everyone who wants to come here I SAY THE SAME thing - to evaluate whether they should jump the wagon or not, study the market in detail etc I present the SAME FACTs but it is upto them in the end.

You on the other hand, DO NOT HELP by giving one liners. In future, substantiate your answers and they will be appreciated more, see the background of the candidate and then pass judgement, do not pass a BLANKET rule which never applies to all. London is the hub for finance, banking and accountancy, SO WHAT? Even then, there are still many many more cities and towns in the UK that have jobs and openings and people are successful, can you dismiss that? Given your experience, everyone expects better from you than what you to do.

Finally, you have, in your post, addressed everything I am concerned about, which is why I advice ALL to consider the merit of their skills, their experience and their risk capability before going down this route. Have you read my posts? We are down this path because
1. You personally condemned my intentions, which I wont tolerate
2. You have given quite a few inconsiderate short replies leaving original posters confused why you did so. Again, why should I keep quiet? My intention is to help and provide a sane perspective, not a general one rule for all

Improve the quality and content of your concerned advice and it will help everyone here. Geez, with the experience you have, I thought you would do a better job at this than me :roll:

KP

kenfrapin

Post by kenfrapin » Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:52 pm

PS: I have told time and again that a minimum of 5 yrs solid experience is a must - again, I am sure you never bothered reading my posts correctly.

Students, recent grads, people with years of exp thats not relevant, people with less exp etc WILL NOT find it easy - I never said they would and you seem to agree as well. You say you get so many CVs and see huge rejections BUT narrow it down to good solid candidate profiles with substantial experience and you CANNOT say there are absolutely no jobs.

The only issue here is communication - as a member of this particular forum, we fortunate ones are here to help people. To do so, we need to provide advice that is clear and understandable to the concerned person. Read your posts and think about that.

Do your one liner replies to people from all sectors really help when you have knowledge from a specific sector/domain only? Atleast spend an extra min and mention your background and why you say what you say. You may be the best person for the domain you speak of BUT at the same there are equally better, if not more qualified, people who can ALSO provide advice that is correct.

KP

Tim555

Post by Tim555 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:31 am

kenfrapin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look I dont want to start it again. :? I'm stil standing on my opinion Poeple like it or not its upto them. I dont enforce them to follow my comments.

God Bless you.

:arrow: Over and out....