ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is it right time to arrive in UK with HSMP tier1(general)???

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

saikrishna
Newly Registered

Is it right time to arrive in UK with HSMP tier1(general)???

Post by saikrishna » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:03 pm

Hi All,
I coudn't get job in UK during May09 to Aug09,so came back India in Aug09.
i want to give final attempt to get job in UK during Apr10-May10. Is it right time to arrive in UK.
Ur ideas are apprciated in advance,thanks for ur time.

Thanks,
saikrishna

Tim555

Re: Is it right time to arrive in UK with HSMP tier1(general

Post by Tim555 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:16 am

saikrishna wrote:Hi All,
I coudn't get job in UK during May09 to Aug09,so came back India in Aug09.
i want to give final attempt to get job in UK during Apr10-May10. Is it right time to arrive in UK.
Ur ideas are apprciated in advance,thanks for ur time.

Thanks,
saikrishna
To be honest. Job Market is very dry and it will remain dry for a period of time. Keep in touch, once the situation will change you can come.
Each and every one of us can make a difference. All right everyone, line up alphabetically according to your height.

kenfrapin

Post by kenfrapin » Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:05 pm

Hi Saikrishna,

You have been here before and tried your chances in the market. Nothing has changed much from then to now so in general the market is still tough. Jobs are there but things are still difficult.
Since you have already tried once, do not waste your hard earned money and time by coming here again. Chances are the result will be the same. Keep an eye on the market and check in later

All the best
KP

Tim555

Post by Tim555 » Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:51 pm

kenfrapin wrote:Hi Saikrishna,

You have been here before and tried your chances in the market. Nothing has changed much from then to now so in general the market is still tough. Jobs are there but things are still difficult.
Since you have already tried once, do not waste your hard earned money and time by coming here again. Chances are the result will be the same. Keep an eye on the market and check in later

All the best
KP
Whats difference? What I've suggested, u r trying to explain him/her again N again. If you really want to post something than TRY IT DIFFERENTLY ''DONT COPY''. :P
Each and every one of us can make a difference. All right everyone, line up alphabetically according to your height.

kenfrapin

Post by kenfrapin » Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:24 pm

-Deleted-
Last edited by kenfrapin on Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kenfrapin

Post by kenfrapin » Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:42 pm

For someone like Saikrishna seeking advice, actual number of people advising counts. If only one person says its not good, dont come, then unless it's GOD or Gordon Brown stating, its tough to accept.

It sure helps if there are few more posts to confirm the situation on the ground rather than ONE person saying dont come and ANOTHER saying come....who should you believe????

Tim555 - I suggest you continue posting what you want and leave the others alone....because you aint no saint either....and given your history, your previous post sure makes you look childish :roll:

Cheers
KP

Tim555

Post by Tim555 » Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:32 pm

kenfrapin wrote:For someone like Saikrishna seeking advice, actual number of people advising counts. If only one person says its not good, dont come, then unless it's GOD or Gordon Brown stating, its tough to accept.

It sure helps if there are few more posts to confirm the situation on the ground rather than ONE person saying dont come and ANOTHER saying come....who should you believe????

Tim555 - I suggest you continue posting what you want and leave the others alone....because you aint no saint either....and given your history, your previous post sure makes you look childish :roll:

Cheers
KP
Lots of bla bla. U Seem psyco :roll: . Are not you :? ?
I simple asked you:

""""""""""""Whats difference? What I've suggested, u r trying to explain him again N again. If you really want to post OR ADVISE something than TRY IT DIFFERENTLY ''DONT COPY THE IDEAS''''''''''''''.

kenfrapin

Post by kenfrapin » Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:43 pm

A poster called Tim555
Joined Feb 11 2010
Posts since joining 387 - As on March 13 2010
Average posts per day - Close to 12!!!!

You point a finger at me for copying your rubbish? I have read many of your posts. Forget copying, many members here have CLEARLY stated apart from copying, and only increasing your posts, you provide no help what-so-ever to anyone....

Mate, you need to get a life....I am ashamed at getting down to your level but the issue is you dont genuinely help anyone....and I hope the rest are watching you...are you angry or upset or something???

This is the last time I waste my time replying to your posts....my mistake thinking you are like other respected members providing help to others....clearly I am mistaken.....enjoy the life you live, and revel in your own glory :shock:

KP

Tim555

Post by Tim555 » Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:46 pm

kenfrapin wrote:A poster called Tim555
Joined Feb 11 2010

You point a finger at me for copying your rubbish? I have read many of your posts. Forget copying, many members here have CLEARLY stated apart from copying, and only increasing your posts, you provide no help what-so-ever to anyone....

Mate, you need to get a life....I am ashamed at getting down to your level but the issue is you dont genuinely help anyone....and I hope the rest are watching you...are you angry or upset or something???

This is the last time I waste my time replying to your posts....my mistake thinking you are like other respected members providing help to others....clearly I am mistaken.....enjoy the life you live, and revel in your own glory :shock:

KP
My question is still there. What's the difference????????? Why do you copy???

surya.tamada
Newly Registered

why is this complex in you man!!!!

Post by surya.tamada » Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:27 am

Hey Timm!!!!

whats your problem man....... newbies like us.... definitely require advise from kenfrapin........ if you cannot help just keep quite..... dont try to be a ruler of the world...... try to accept things and people around you...... you have already made wrong statement about the other person....... please!!! I request the moderator to look into such demotivating and demoralizing messages...... Kenfrapin.... please keep on helping ..... there are more guys like us......

Regards,
Surya Tamada.......

raghava39@rediffmail.com

Post by raghava39@rediffmail.com » Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:16 am

Dear Members,

It is little sad to watch this forum turn out into an arena. Personally I feel the forums are a place where different people voice their opinion and experience. Readers might need to pool together all the information they have before them and take an appropriate decision which suits them.

Thanks
Raghavendran G

Tim555

Post by Tim555 » Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:42 am

raghava39@rediffmail.com wrote:Dear Members,

It is little sad to watch this forum turn out into an arena. Personally I feel the forums are a place where different people voice their opinion and experience. Readers might need to pool together all the information they have before them and take an appropriate decision which suits them.

Thanks
Raghavendran G
It is very sad and disappointing when members copy the comments. I personally feel if someone has difference points or new ideas than they should go for a post/comment. Just copy and past culture is no more affective. If information is same ( check first 3 posts on this thread ) its time consuming for members to go through and pool together. Difference ideas, different information makes difference and helps for an appropriate decision whatever suits them.

Tim555

Re: why is this complex in you man!!!!

Post by Tim555 » Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:49 am

surya.tamada wrote:Hey Timm!!!!

whats your problem man....... newbies like us.... definitely require advise from kenfrapin........ if you cannot help just keep quite..... dont try to be a ruler of the world...... try to accept things and people around you...... you have already made wrong statement about the other person....... please!!! I request the moderator to look into such demotivating and demoralizing messages...... Kenfrapin.... please keep on helping ..... there are more guys like us......

Regards,
Surya Tamada.......
Heyy Mr contract Poster ( Amraish Puri ),
What's your problem? If you need an advise go for it. Why r u shouting here like ************????? Did I stop you from treatment? I'm not a psychiatrist, so I can not help you anymore. Dont be smart behave like a newbie ok.

mochyn
Diamond Member

Post by mochyn » Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:28 pm

kenfrapin wrote:A poster called Tim555
Joined Feb 11 2010

KP
Wow I have a sense of DEJA VU.
You have written my thoughts exactly
Are you physic?

mochyn
Diamond Member

Post by mochyn » Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:29 pm

Or psychic?

(just doing a Tim555!) :roll:

namastelondon

Post by namastelondon » Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:12 pm

kenfrapin wrote:Hi Saikrishna,

All the best
KP
Ur comment make more sense as this guy has tried the market last year. He knows better than anybody else about his profile/market. Four months is quite a long time to search a job here. Unless someone have a family here to take care of the expenses etc it does not make sense to come back again.

Tim555

Post by Tim555 » Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:39 pm

mochyn wrote:Or psychic?

Ho ho BANNED :idea:

surya.tamada
Newly Registered

alrite!!!!! alrite!!!!!!

Post by surya.tamada » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:52 am

I guess you are a "GUGGU"....... and hopeless........ with unnatural and tyrannic tendencies...... Hope the moderator will BAN you........ you are of little help........ you are continuously suggesting people to visit doctor!!!! AAhhhhhh........ but please you dont visit one.... because there is no medicine for you......

No Regards,

mochyn
Diamond Member

Post by mochyn » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:36 am

Tim555 wrote:

I see you are on ''thin ice'' :roll:

Tim555

Post by Tim555 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:13 pm

mochyn wrote:
Tim555 wrote:

I see you are on ''thin ice'' :roll:
Atleast not BANNED. Like you :wink:

Tim555

Re: alrite!!!!! alrite!!!!!!

Post by Tim555 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:25 pm

surya.tamada wrote:I guess you are a "GUGGU"....... and hopeless........ with unnatural and tyrannic tendencies...... Hope the moderator will BAN you........ you are of little help........ you are continuously suggesting people to visit doctor!!!! AAhhhhhh........ but please you dont visit one.... because there is no medicine for you......

No Regards,
Guggu? Is he younger brother of Amraish Puri or Omm Puri? Never know about him.. interesting my janu german!!!!

True there is no medicine for healthy person ( like me 8) ).

( Yes ) Regards,

Pakhtoon
- thin ice -

Post by Pakhtoon » Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:16 am

I remember Amraish Puri from the rubbish Koyla, "Hum Raja hoon" haha
No idea who is Om puri though or even if any of them has any younger brother.

What is Janu German ? :lol:
“Terrorism is the war of the poor; war is the terrorism of the rich.â€

Tim555

Post by Tim555 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:24 pm

Pakhtoon wrote:I remember Amraish Puri from the rubbish Koyla, "Hum Raja hoon" haha
No idea who is Om puri though or even if any of them has any younger brother.

What is Janu German ? :lol:
Oom Puri is very good indian actor. I remember Amraish Puri as ''Mogambo'' ( Mogambo Khus howa ) from the rubbish Mr India. Thats why I thought ''Guggo'' might be younger brother of ''Mogambo''.

Janu means 'Sweatheart' and Janu German mean 'Sweatheart like Hitler'. :(

skipper
BANNED

Post by skipper » Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:48 pm

job market is in ashes at the moment. I have ascertained mba from london in 2009 and still cant find any job yet. I have had put around 4 thousand applications online but there is more people than jobs. god knows when the market will recover.. if you have a job in India , simply think before quiting it

Idea

ascertain?

Post by Idea » Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:37 pm

skipper - how did you 'ascertain mba ' ?