ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA4 PR REFUSED BECAUSE SPOUSE PASSPORT HAS EXPIRED

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

troubled

EEA4 PR REFUSED BECAUSE SPOUSE PASSPORT HAS EXPIRED

Post by troubled » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:17 pm

Please I need urgent advice.My EEA4 PR has been refused because my wife`s passport attached to the application has expired.Let give you the details:
(1) Married in 2003
(2)Got my resident in Feb,2004
(3) Applied for PR in Dec,2008
(4) Had certificate of application in Jan,2009
(5) Had another letter from HO in nov,2009 asking for further documents i.e my wife`s valid passport,evidence to show treaty rights both of us
(6) Supplied all the documents except my wife`s valid because my wife had travelled, but before she we had some disagreement so she decided not to renew her passport for me
(7) Feb,2009 had anothet letter from HO asking for wife`s valid passport that I could not get since wife was still abroad but decided not to renew her passport
(8) The application was refused because the wife`s passport has expired

I lost my job through the delay process of my application at HO. I had a part-time job last month and the new company contacted HO to verify my immigration status.HO confirm that they have issued my PR and place the stamp in passport so I should be able to the new employer my passport.It was news to since I had no idea that my PR has been issued.I contacted my solicitor and she told me that she had received my documents from HO but they refused the application. I could not believe it since HO has confirm my PR to my new employer.My passport is still with HO so I dont know who is telling the truth, my solicitor or my new employer since both companies have got geniune letters from HO with different content.The appeal deadline is on 15th March,2010.My solicitor is demanding 2500 pounds before submission is made for the appeal

Is there any one out there who is in the same situation? That is your EEA4 PR has been refused because your spouse passport is expired.What is the outcome? Please help me as I am desperate for answer.

Pakhtoon
- thin ice -

Post by Pakhtoon » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:54 pm

“Terrorism is the war of the poor; war is the terrorism of the rich.â€

troubled

Post by troubled » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:57 pm

What do you mean by duplicate