ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

WAITING TIME FOR ILR UNDER PREMIUM SERVICE

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

smkasim
Newly Registered

WAITING TIME FOR ILR UNDER PREMIUM SERVICE

Post by smkasim » Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:43 pm

Hi Everybody
Pls give the time taken for your ilr application at PEO's premium service in this TOPIC.
Especially applied under premium service and waiting for decision or verification.

Pls share your ideas as well in this post.

This post will be helpful for persons applying ILR under premium service.

niketya
Newly Registered

Post by niketya » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:17 am

Set(O) - WP category. I got mine on the day.

m_man1

Post by m_man1 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:43 pm

hi all,

did any1 get reply on their status of application pn the 8th and 9th march

still waiting on mine submitted on 8th no news yet

:?: :?

sfjeelani

Post by sfjeelani » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:47 pm

m_man1 wrote:hi all,

did any1 get reply on their status of application pn the 8th and 9th march

still waiting on mine submitted on 8th no news yet

:?: :?
I submitted my case on 9th Mar. Heard no news yet. Let me know your status as and when happen. I will update you too.

m_man1

Post by m_man1 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:00 pm

sure sf Jeelani will do as soon as i hear i anticipate it to be tommorrow but i guess monday seems more likely :roll:

web2005

Post by web2005 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:57 pm

I submitted my application on 9th March. No reply as yet.

smkasim
Newly Registered

Re: WAITING TIME FOR ILR UNDER PREMIUM SERVICE

Post by smkasim » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:53 am

Solicitor submitted my application under premium service in Croydon on 5th March. Same Employer 5 yrs wp. Everything Straight forward.

Caseworker said the application is valid but we need to do further verification.

No reply so far.

Does anyone come across same sitiuation. Anyone know how long it normally takes?
Does they give priority or speed the process for premium service?

krisanj
Newly Registered

Post by krisanj » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:33 am

Same here solicitor has filed my ILR based on 5 Year completion on Work Permit and Tier 2 Visa on 10th Mar, 2010. Solicitor informs me that application was not processed on the day at Croydon PEO as there is a LIVE file against my name so PEO sent the application for postal processing. Wondering what does LIVE file means

Thanks

web2005

Post by web2005 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:32 pm

My appointment was on 9 March. Due to industrial action decision coudn't be made same day.

I just received a phone call from home office Croydon. I have been informed that checks have been carried out and ILR has been granted to myself and dependent. The lady on the phone asked me whether I would like our passports to be sent by post or I want to come and collect those.

Deep4ILR

Post by Deep4ILR » Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:05 pm

@smKasim
I understand Solicitor is representing your case but did they tell your solicitor the reason for further verfication.I think generally they tell the reason why they cannot grant ILR on same day and what kind of verfication they will do. Because you might be able to give them some supporting document to speed up their verification. I think that Solicitor would know everything but not passing the entire information on to you.

@krisanj
"LIVE file against your name". Your solicitor would know what it means otherwise you can request certain information under Freedom of Information to UKBA. Did you ask your solicitor what is this ???

I will appreciate your commnets on this as i am due to apply on 7th April and avoiding anything if i can..

Thanks,
Deepak

sfjeelani

Post by sfjeelani » Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:08 pm

web2005 wrote:My appointment was on 9 March. Due to industrial action decision coudn't be made same day.

I just received a phone call from home office Croydon. I have been informed that checks have been carried out and ILR has been granted to myself and dependent. The lady on the phone asked me whether I would like our passports to be sent by post or I want to come and collect those.
Same scenario as web2005:

Application submitted: 09 Mar, 2010

Lady from Home Office just phoned to let us know that we have been granted ILR. She further asked whether I like to collect my passports or wait for them to arrive via post.

krisanj
Newly Registered

Post by krisanj » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:07 pm

@Deep4ILR

My solicitor says there may be another application made, which I am puzzled to know as I haven't made any application in last one year. Also one thing to note is before employing solicitor I made an online booking for 15th March, which isn't cancelled by me until today.

My solicitor informs me that possible reason could be the online booking.

chloe555
Newly Registered

Application submitted on 8th March

Post by chloe555 » Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:45 am

My ILR submitted on 8th March at Croydon but still haven't heard anything. Really started to worry as I see appls from 9th have been approved. Does anyone have the same experience?

Is there any number to ring them for an update? the public enquiry number is useless.

iyanu
Member of Standing
Nigeria

Post by iyanu » Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:51 am

Yes, I was at PEO Cardiff Tuesday (09/03/2010) for appointment, was told they do not have facility to print ILR but will be sent to Sheffield if/when approved.

Caseworker at the Counter called me and took all my documents and passports for initial checks, ask me to pay after he said he is ok with what I have given him but another caseworker will still have to check and approved.

Was call in by another case worker later after about 2 hours and ask me question about my P60s as I have a mix of working for different employers and self-employment( own company)

After about another two hour came out and told me they could not make any decision because of strike and that he will get back to me today.

I asked of my document but was told will still need some information back from other agencies because they are on strike he could not get it and so if approved will send my document to me and send our passports to Sheffield for ILR and if not approved will send everything back to me.

Asked him if he is holding my document because he was not satisfied with my evidences but he said that no he is satisfied so far with what he had seen but will need to do security checks before he could make a decision.

Thats my story so far!
I received this morning from PEO Cardiff all my documents excluding our passports.

There are two letters (ICD.2635) with CASE IDs but no names were attached.
The following were written on the letters:
Confirmation of your entitlement to remain in the United Kingdom will be endorsed in your Passport and return to you in due course.
I take this as ILR has been approved and all we are waiting for now is our passports with ILR endorsed.

So fingers cross as we wait patiently.

Document Submitted:
1 Application form SET (O) with payment details.
2 Two recent passport photographs (main applicant and dependent).
3 Current passport- 2 (main applicant, dependent)
4 Original HSMP approval letter.
5 Contract of employment letter.
6. Company Bank statements – 1 year.
7. HMR&C letter of Acknowledgement of my company tax returns period '07 & '08.(that was the last time the company traded).
8. Selfbilling Invoices & Remittance statements for the 4 months I have worked before I applied.( My tax return will only due in May 2010).
9 Bank statements – 1 year.
10 Pay slips – 1 Year.
11 P60 – 4 years.

Many thanks to all of you guys in these forum, I really appreciate all the contributions that have made this possible from getting HSMP to ILR now, since I have joined in 2005.

It really well worth it, thanks guys!

Deep4ILR

Post by Deep4ILR » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:42 am

@krisanj
Have you got any update from Home office if its same reason for holding you application as you said in ur post ?

I have appointment in April and planning to book another on fone before 6th April(before fee hike) to save myself some money and don't want to get myself in problem if this is the case. I remember someone here in this forum booked two appoinments and and succeeded as well but not sure who he/she was..

Deep..

web2005

Post by web2005 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:27 am

Deep4ILR wrote:@krisanj
Have you got any update from Home office if its same reason for holding you application as you said in ur post ?

I have appointment in April and planning to book another on fone before 6th April(before fee hike) to save myself some money and don't want to get myself in problem if this is the case. I remember someone here in this forum booked two appoinments and and succeeded as well but not sure who he/she was..

Deep..
I booked 2 appointments. First time, I booked an appointment over the phone. Later on, I thought I wont be able to keep up with this slot, I searched for appointments online and managed to book another appointment for later date without first canceling the first appointment.

Deep4ILR

Post by Deep4ILR » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:45 am

web2005:

have you got ILR successfull ??

Deep..

web2005

Post by web2005 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:43 pm

Deep4ILR wrote:web2005:

have you got ILR successfull ??

Deep..
Yes, My appointment was on 9th March. Didn't get the same day decision due to industrial action. Received call from HO on Friday afternoon that ILR has been granted and passports will be sent by post.

iyanu
Member of Standing
Nigeria

Post by iyanu » Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:50 pm

Congrats Web2005 and hope your passport arrives intact!

I wish you best of luck in naturalization.

krisanj
Newly Registered

Post by krisanj » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:45 pm

[quote="Deep4ILR"]@krisanj

Deep..[/quote]

Haven't received any update from HO, still awaiting for the result. Since @web2005 received ILR inspite of two bookings, don't think that could be reason for delaying in my processing. Still wondering what the reason for delay.

Apart from above other specific thing about my situation is
1) My parents are with me on visit visa as on date.
2) Unsuccessfully applied HSMP in 2008

Wondering above may be delaying the decision

fastact
Newly Registered

Post by fastact » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:21 pm

I applied my ILR on 24/09/2009 in person through my silicitor.
They kept my application on the day saying more investigations are required!!!
Stil no answer, and always suggest me to continue to wait!
its nearly six months
Anyone else like this?

chadha
Newly Registered

Post by chadha » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:20 pm

I have the same issue, I applied at Liverpool PEO on 23/10/09 under 5 Year WP and still not hear anything from UKBA till now.

smkasim
Newly Registered

Post by smkasim » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:25 pm

six months is too much.Did u call HO. Any positive reply.

I applied 5 mar 2010 thru solicitor in PEO croydon under premium service.
Still waiting for reply.
Called HO today, they said my case is still under consideration.

smkasim
Newly Registered

Post by smkasim » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:30 pm

Chadha:
Is your application straight forward? Did u submit all the required documents?

My case is straightforward , work permit 5 yrs same employer provided all p60's and all other documents.

I don't know why they need to do further checks.

smkasim
Newly Registered

Post by smkasim » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:40 pm

@fastact
Did they accept your application under premium service or HO accept it as postal application.
Is there any complication in ur application?