more documents?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU
rhian123
Newly Registered

more documents?

Post by rhian123 »

Hi was just wondering if it was normal for home office to request more documents on application ilr set m, they have requested council tax bill and mortgage documents will all be ok???
rhian
mahaveer_shah
Newly Registered

Post by mahaveer_shah »

We applied for ILR aswell, they do ask for more paper's if they find something doggy,something which is not declared or sufficient for them to do their checks.

If it is straight forward from your side of the case, you will be alright.

Good luck.!!!!
Mahaveer
rhian123
Newly Registered

Post by rhian123 »

mahaveer_shah wrote:We applied for ILR aswell, they do ask for more paper's if they find something doggy,something which is not declared or sufficient for them to do their checks.

If it is straight forward from your side of the case, you will be alright.

Good luck.!!!!
Thankyou!! have you received anything back or been granted your ILR yet? We sent application Feb 10 this year and got letter today asking for more documents many thanks
rhian
sairishlass
Newly Registered

Post by sairishlass »

I'll be applying for OH's ILR in a couple of days and I've just got all the documentation together. Did you make copies of everything sent? Reason I ask is that there's well over 300 pages of documentation and it'll cost an absolute fortune. Did you sent in two years worth of payslips for both your OH and yourself?
rhian123
Newly Registered

Post by rhian123 »

sairishlass wrote:I'll be applying for OH's ILR in a couple of days and I've just got all the documentation together. Did you make copies of everything sent? Reason I ask is that there's well over 300 pages of documentation and it'll cost an absolute fortune. Did you sent in two years worth of payslips for both your OH and yourself?
Hi , you must have much more documents than I did!!! We sent in about twenty, didnt send any pay slips and that was a mistake so now sending them with mortgage docs and council tax bill as requested. Didnt photo copy anything just sent a paid special delivery envelope for their return good luck!!
rhian
sairishlass
Newly Registered

Post by sairishlass »

I've reread the application form and it say's 6 letters (bills) addressed to both or each over a period of 2 years so I've taken out some of the documents but that's still a wad of payslips cos OH gets paid weekly so weekly slips for a 2 year period is a lot!
positivesolitude

Post by positivesolitude »

Thanks everyone for your valuable inputs.SHould the dependant also show proof of address .If so what all documents should the dependant show.

Will a current UK driving licence ,bank statements ,pay slips and mobile phone bill do .We also get yearly statements from the mortgage which is in both our names but most of the utility bills etc is in my husbands name.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thank you