ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Indefinite Leave to Remain - Waiting Time

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

fastact
Newly Registered

Indefinite Leave to Remain - Waiting Time

Post by fastact » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:06 am

Hi Everyone,
My ILR was submitted by my solicitors in person on 24/09/2009. My case was kept by them and was advised that it will be processed as a postal application, and you will hear from us in due course.
It has now been nearly six months and they suggest to continue to wait.
They suggest that they are doing enquiries on their own, but no information is required from me!
Any such case?

John

Post by John » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:09 pm

What are your Solicitors saying about the delay?

Also, what was the basis of the ILR application?
John

sonya24

Post by sonya24 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:03 am

hi under what category did you apply for ilr???

fastact
Newly Registered

Post by fastact » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:26 pm

Hi,
I spent first four years under Work Permit criteria, and last year on Tier-1 General. I was employed on PAYE in my company throught the last year while I was on Tier-1 General.
My solicitors are completely unaware of the reason as to why my case has been delayd...they too, suggest me to continue to wait as they can't do anything about it!!!