ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Interview doubts

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Tim555

Post by Tim555 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:19 pm

Wanderer wrote:
Tim555 wrote:
mochyn wrote:
Tim555 wrote:Dear Forum Members and Original Poster..

Before taking kenfrapin's words for any decent value, kindly go thru many of her other posts. She has only been negative, attacking and photocoping almost all members and targeting one member after another with words. She just want to becomes typing winner not more than that.

Moderators - I hope this is being monitored because if this continues, I have better things to do than be associated with such forums
bye bye
bYe ByE??????? Janu Jackson is Banned
How old are you? I mean really?
Why?

How old are you? I do mean really?
Each and every one of us can make a difference. All right everyone, line up alphabetically according to your height.

Pakhtoon
- thin ice -

Post by Pakhtoon » Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:18 am

Tim555 wrote:
Wanderer wrote:
Tim555 wrote:
mochyn wrote:
bye bye
Why?

We have a saying in Urdu which says 'Man and Horse never get old' i.e. they always stay young so since Tim555 is a man, his age is irrelevant :P
“Terrorism is the war of the poor; war is the terrorism of the rich.â€

Tim555

Post by Tim555 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:13 pm

namastelondon wrote:
kenfrapin wrote:Dear Forum Members and Original Poster..

Before taking Tim555's words for any decent value, kindly go thru many of his other posts. He has only been negative, attacking almost all members and targeting one member after another....

Moderators - I hope this is being monitored because if this continues, I have better things to do than be associated with such forums

KP
Well said Kenfrapin. He is one of the same category as Dr Logic. or may be joined this group using one of his another(Multiple) personality.
Oops!!!!! Nice comments by Dr Logic's Kate. :P
All lovers are same, falls under same category. I dont mind at all Kate.
Last edited by Tim555 on Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Each and every one of us can make a difference. All right everyone, line up alphabetically according to your height.

Tim555

Post by Tim555 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:15 pm

Pakhtoon wrote:
Tim555 wrote:
Wanderer wrote:
Tim555 wrote:
Why?

We have a saying in Urdu which says 'Man and Horse never get old' i.e. they always stay young so since Tim555 is a man, his age is irrelevant :P
Well Said.

''Dil hona chaiyda Jawan, Umranh vich ke rakhya hai'' ( Your Heart should be young, forget your age ).

namastelondon

Post by namastelondon » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:50 pm

Tim555 wrote:
namastelondon wrote:

Before taking Tim555's words for any decent value, kindly go thru many of his other posts. He has only been negative, attacking almost all members and targeting one member after another....

KP
Well said Kenfrapin. He is one of the same category as Dr Logic. or may be joined this group using one of his another(Multiple) personality.
So u guys changed ur IP address or using a USB modem.. Well i bet u are one of them or the one i already named.

Tim555

Post by Tim555 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:50 pm

namastelondon wrote:
Tim555 wrote:
namastelondon wrote:

KP
So u guys changed ur IP address or using a USB modem.. Well i bet u are one of them or the one i already named.
Oops!!! Quite harsh...... :? I still dont mind Kate.

ChetanOjha

Post by ChetanOjha » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:25 pm

This thread is monitored.