ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Submission date of EEA4 Application

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

kben
Newly Registered

Submission date of EEA4 Application

Post by kben » Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:37 pm

I sent my application the first time on the 4 February, but got it returned on the 21 February as it lacked some documents, then I returned the whole lot with the additional required documents on the 28 February, then 4 weeks later I received a letter of acknowledgement that my application is valid and in the letter the Border agency stated the date of my first submission. I wonder if I can start to count from the 4 February or from the last submission date which is 28 February.

Thanks in advance for any reply.

mamag
Newly Registered

Re: Submission date of EEA4 Application

Post by mamag » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:32 pm

Have similar experience , just resend the form back with the required documents, make sure that the payslip for your spouse is less that six week old from the date of the new submission or else they will return it again
kben wrote:I sent my application the first time on the 4 February, but got it returned on the 21 February as it lacked some documents, then I returned the whole lot with the additional required documents on the 28 February, then 4 weeks later I received a letter of acknowledgement that my application is valid and in the letter the Border agency stated the date of my first submission. I wonder if I can start to count from the 4 February or from the last submission date which is 28 February.

Thanks in advance for any reply.

kben
Newly Registered

Post by kben » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:09 pm

I sent Payslips and P60 from 2004 to January 2010. Only February was not included because when I sent the file on February 28. So I could not get my partner's Payslip for that month.