ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Allowed Visa Stamped Timings - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ccyrex
Newly Registered

photi takdir

Post by ccyrex » Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:11 am

hi guys.
salam to all.
Respected Sir,
I have applied my student visa last year which had been refused by home office on 05/02/2009, whereupon I filed an appeal against that decision and won the same on 28/08/2009. Then, I filed my passport again on 10/12/2009 along with call letter & fresh admission and received another objection on 07/03/2010 by the home office on an unjustifiable ground that the immigration officer could not verify my college visa letter. Actually, my admission can easily be verified on the college website by going directly on the direct link which is
www.st-gc.co.uk/st/studentverification.aspx. I have talked to the college as well they said they have an online verification system.Had immigration officer been gone on the college website then, my verification could have been easily done. Home office has given me the right to appeal again but it is really deplorable and illogical to appeal again and again in the same case and for such a minor fault on the part of visa officer.
please anybody know what shoud i do now? this is totaly a blunder

ace999
Newly Registered

Post by ace999 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:06 pm

Bro im sad to hear this bullsh*t of Home office. Im also in to my third month after submitting my pp on 15 jan 2010 but no reply yet. What college/university and course u applied for? may be ur university is no more on the approved sponsor list! I can only pray that u get out of this mess soon.

ccyrex
Newly Registered

appeal

Post by ccyrex » Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:24 pm

ace 999 wish you best of luck bro
but let me tell you that my college is still in the tier4 sponsor register.
but i dont know why have they done it to me?

wildangel43

Re: photi takdir

Post by wildangel43 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:34 pm

ccyrex wrote:hi guys.
salam to all.
Respected Sir,
I have applied my student visa last year which had been refused by home office on 05/02/2009, whereupon I filed an appeal against that decision and won the same on 28/08/2009. Then, I filed my passport again on 10/12/2009 along with call letter & fresh admission and received another objection on 07/03/2010 by the home office on an unjustifiable ground that the immigration officer could not verify my college visa letter. Actually, my admission can easily be verified on the college website by going directly on the direct link which is
www.st-gc.co.uk/st/studentverification.aspx. I have talked to the college as well they said they have an online verification system.Had immigration officer been gone on the college website then, my verification could have been easily done. Home office has given me the right to appeal again but it is really deplorable and illogical to appeal again and again in the same case and for such a minor fault on the part of visa officer.
please anybody know what shoud i do now? this is totaly a blunder
well buddy u ve made a blunder i guess, check ur college in the registered sponsers, ur college is not in that list, ive just cheked and next who told u to take admission in new college ? u were supposed u ask visa letters from that college with which ur visa got rejected , u were not supposed to take admission in new college, so now i dont know what to do but the mistake is actualy at ur end.

Amman
Newly Registered

Post by Amman » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:44 pm

No College is Still in Tier 4 A rating list... Check it out on Page 97 in Student sponsor register list U will Find in it. Its St. Georges college (Uk) Limited. cyrexx Ukba refusing because for amending the new system CAS Best of luck

wildangel43

Post by wildangel43 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:22 am

Amman wrote:No College is Still in Tier 4 A rating list... Check it out on Page 97 in Student sponsor register list U will Find in it. Its St. Georges college (Uk) Limited. cyrexx Ukba refusing because for amending the new system CAS Best of luck
u can check out the address county and the location, the college in that list was an other college not that one. becoz the loction of the college in the college website is diffrent from the location of the college in the list. check it out again. :-)

wildangel43

Post by wildangel43 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:24 am

Amman wrote:No College is Still in Tier 4 A rating list... Check it out on Page 97 in Student sponsor register list U will Find in it. Its St. Georges college (Uk) Limited. cyrexx Ukba refusing because for amending the new system CAS Best of luck
and about the CAS system, hi has an appeal case so any new rule dosnt apply on him, although my case was same as well n got the visa of 2 n half year, u can out my previous posts in that forum.

Amman
Newly Registered

Post by Amman » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:48 am

I also applied in St Gerorges College Uk Limited. I am sure his and mine college is same Web . THis college is still in teir 4 list. even college management saying same thing . i asked yesterday

wildangel43

Post by wildangel43 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:51 pm

Amman wrote:I also applied in St Gerorges College Uk Limited. I am sure his and mine college is same Web . THis college is still in teir 4 list. even college management saying same thing . i asked yesterday
hmm, might be, but its really bad with him, BHC is such a ......................... huh

ccyrex
Newly Registered

Post by ccyrex » Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:44 pm

look bro my previous college that i won appeal on was dismissed by the UKBA coz of tier 4 system implementation.
so i had to take admission in new college
2nd thing my college is still tier 4 registered ..
ok

wildangel43

Post by wildangel43 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:41 pm

ccyrex wrote:look bro my previous college that i won appeal on was dismissed by the UKBA coz of tier 4 system implementation.
so i had to take admission in new college
2nd thing my college is still tier 4 registered ..
ok
then i dont know buddy, u have to consult ur lawyer.

lubzy

Great News!

Post by lubzy » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:38 pm

My husband resubmitted his passport following an allowed appeal in November last year, and exactly 3 weeks later he received a call from Gerry's today to say his passport is ready for collection (Thank God). He will be collecting his documents tomorrow and booking a flight home for this weekend.

Thanks to all those forum members, past and present, who took the time to send me PM and respond to my queries over the past 14 or so months.

sam-zen

Post by sam-zen » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:29 am

hi
SAM JORDY

ace999
Newly Registered

Post by ace999 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:22 am

Hello Everyone!

I submitted my passport on 15th janurary 2010 after student visa allowed appeal. My college acceptance letter expired on 8th march 2010 but since than i have not been contacted to send the bhc the new CAS. What should i do? I have been old by my college that i have been issued a CAS by the homeoffice and will be receiving it approx 7 working days.
Almost all other student visa allowed appeal applicants received a email in less than a month of their earlier college letter expiration but not me, im very confused anyone gone through this, kindly help!

t_a786

immigratrion people charges at the airport

Post by t_a786 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:35 pm

Hi,

I need a urgent help. Someone told my hubby that at Karachi airport he will be charged 20,000 rupees. Immigration people will ask him to pay that much amount. Because he had settlement visa.

I never heard that before. My hubby is flying on Sunday. Is there any one know what all this is about?

I need the answer quickly. What do we do if they ask for the money.

Please help

Many thanks

ace999
Newly Registered

Re: immigratrion people charges at the airport

Post by ace999 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:25 am

t_a786 wrote:Hi,

I need a urgent help. Someone told my hubby that at Karachi airport he will be charged 20,000 rupees. Immigration people will ask him to pay that much amount. Because he had settlement visa.

I never heard that before. My hubby is flying on Sunday. Is there any one know what all this is about?

Please help

Many thanks
Hi there,

Well im 200% sure its just a rumour, this can never happen. All fees that needs to be charged are charged at the time of application. Whether it be settlement case or anyother case they would never charge this amount of fee. Just think why would they make process hectic for them by collecting 20000 pkr :shock: at the airport when they can ask for such fees at the time of application, all rubbish please ignore such ppl.

Please pray for me im still waiting for my application to be processed :( . Im a student visa applicant.

Thanks

sabrinakhan

hii

Post by sabrinakhan » Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:49 am

i have been asking abt my appeal from so many ppl here but no answer..i have appealed on the refusal of my family visit. i send it to abu dhabi thinking that it will be quicker but now its been 7 weeks now and they are still reviewing my appeal i recieved an email from abu dhabi that they have received my appeal and its under review. what i have been told that they only take 2 or 4 weeks for a review and than they forward it to AIT in uk..can any one tell me what are they doing with my appeal for this long in abu dhabi.i have ranged ait in uk and they never received my appeal yet so what shall i do.ive been emailing abu dhabi every day with no response. can any one with an appeal experience and who send there appeals to abu dhabi can tell me how long it takes please.ive read the ait web site and what i have read here on this forum i think they are 2 different views.so any one please advise me please.
how long does it take for a review and than they forward it to uk ait.
than how long for a hearing date please ...

sam-zen

Re: hii

Post by sam-zen » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:47 pm

sabrinakhan wrote:i have been asking abt my appeal from so many ppl here but no answer..i have appealed on the refusal of my family visit. i send it to abu dhabi thinking that it will be quicker but now its been 7 weeks now and they are still reviewing my appeal i recieved an email from abu dhabi that they have received my appeal and its under review. what i have been told that they only take 2 or 4 weeks for a review and than they forward it to AIT in uk..can any one tell me what are they doing with my appeal for this long in abu dhabi.i have ranged ait in uk and they never received my appeal yet so what shall i do.ive been emailing abu dhabi every day with no response. can any one with an appeal experience and who send there appeals to abu dhabi can tell me how long it takes please.ive read the ait web site and what i have read here on this forum i think they are 2 different views.so any one please advise me please.
how long does it take for a review and than they forward it to uk ait.

hi now dayes appeal process take time atleast 7 to 8 month all process if you appeal sucess full you get visa stamp tkar around 7 to 8 month ..but if abu dhabi revew your case then you get your family visa bit early around 4 month,that normalt time fram. so be patient and just pray...inshallah allah will help you
than how long for a hearing date please ...
SAM JORDY

sam-zen

Re: immigratrion people charges at the airport

Post by sam-zen » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:53 pm

t_a786 wrote:Hi,

Please help

no that worng news..bulshet no one ask any money in kartachi airpor... wrong news...dont worry just come and fly

Many thanks
SAM JORDY

Zaryaab
Newly Registered

Post by Zaryaab » Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:47 pm

Anyone on this forum got the passport back..my husband submitted his passport on the 18 march, still no news..wrote number of e-mails everywhere but no response.

Stux
Newly Registered

Post by Stux » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:38 pm

hi,

I am a student in Uk and My husband submitted his passport on 7th december 2009 with the call letter and sposor's passport copy for student dependant visa. On 12 April when he called abu dhabi than lady told him that his sponsor's passport copy is missing and he need to fax that again. He send that copy on the same day. Afetr that he called embassy on 18th april than they said that his file is now complete and he is in the queue for issue. Can anybody give me some idea that now how long it will take them to issue the passport.

doll737
Newly Registered

Post by doll737 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:56 pm

im still waiting for my husband's passport to be returned with the visa stamp on it. its been 12WEEEKS and havent got it back yet god im so fustrated ..never thought it would take this long just to get a freakin stamp on a passport :(. he handed his passport in islamabad on 4th feb

sam-zen

Re: visa processing time after allowed appeal

Post by sam-zen » Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:29 pm

Stux wrote:I am a student in Uk and My husband submitted his passport on 7th december 2009 with the call letter and sposor's passport copy for student dependant visa. On 12 April when he called abu dhahbi than lady told him that his sponsor's passport copy is missing and he need to fax that again. He send that copy on the same day. When he called embassy on 18th april than they said that his file is now complete and he is in the queue for issue. Can anybody give me some idea that now how long it will take them to issue the passport.
hi hope fully your husband got his passport back 2 weeks inshallah..just pray
SAM JORDY

Stux
Newly Registered

Re: visa processing time after allowed appeal

Post by Stux » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:53 pm

hi hope fully your husband got his passport back 2 weeks inshallah..just pray[/quote]

thanks for giving me a good hope. On tuesday he again called embassy and they said that they issued his passport from Abu Dahbi now islamabad embassy will contact him and after one week there is no call. Do they stamp visa in islamabad that is why its taking so long or they just deliver it in islamabad and visa stamped in abu dahbi.

Stux
Newly Registered

Post by Stux » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:33 pm

doll737 wrote:Wow 3 months thts a long wait.I gues I jus have to be patienc and wait for the call. I've been without my husband for nearly 2 years.

Did your husband get his passport.