ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

proof of exercising treaty rights -worker

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

vegeta_2009

proof of exercising treaty rights -worker

Post by vegeta_2009 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:41 pm

hi guys

i am applying for the retention of rights, will the HO need all of the payslips month per month or just a couple here and there that cover most of the financial year i.e. 4 payslips a year jan - may- sep-dec.
wouldnt a p60 per year be sufficient?

regards
V

bobobo

Post by bobobo » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:03 am

Hi Vegata_2009,
In theory P60's should be fine, But if I were you I would just also send all the payslips you can find, employment contracts and maybe a letter from the employer con firming your employment. All this togethor would fom forbiddable evidence and the HO cant come back and say that theywould need more proof. I did exactly the same and it was expected by the HO (sinced I havent got any letter from the HO asking for further proof...Not tempting fate!!)

bobobo

Post by bobobo » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:04 am

Hi Vegata_2009,
In theory P60's should be fine, But if I were you I would just also send all the payslips you can find, employment contracts and maybe a letter from the employer con firming your employment. All this togethor would fom forbiddable evidence and the HO cant come back and say that theywould need more proof. I did exactly the same and it was expected by the HO (sinced I havent got any letter from the HO asking for further proof...Not tempting fate!!)

doesnotcompute

Post by doesnotcompute » Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:09 pm

In terms of providing proof that you are excercising treaty rights, I only sent 3 month's worth of payslips, and a letter from my employer with my wife's EEA2 application. The HO accepted this as proof that I am exercising treaty rights.

I'm sure it wouldn't hurt if you also send P60s and contract(s) of employment as further proof.

vegeta_2009

Post by vegeta_2009 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:55 am

doesnotcompute, bobobo thanks for the reply, all the best