ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR appointment in Croydon

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Mike100
Newly Registered

ILR appointment in Croydon

Post by Mike100 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:47 am

Hey guys,
Thanks for your help!
I have a small question; I've just made an appointment for my ILR in Croydon. I have finished the booking, and then realised there wasn't any space to inform them that I will be arriving with my wife, is that ok? Do I need to register her as my companion?

Kind regards ,

mike.

Deep4ILR

Post by Deep4ILR » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:59 am

hello,

But if you have made family appointment than it is understood that you will be going with ur family. In some cases you don't have to take your wife along..

Deep..

Mike100
Newly Registered

Post by Mike100 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:09 am

Deep4ILR wrote:hello,

But if you have made family appointment than it is understood that you will be going with ur family. In some cases you don't have to take your wife along..

Deep..
thanks for your quick reply !

i have made an a appointment for SET(M) application i don't know what is family appointment my wife is British and i live in the UK for 2 years .

Thy say some place that i need to register any people that will joined me is that including my wife? , thanks .

mochyn
Diamond Member

Post by mochyn » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:33 am

No need just turn up with spouse