ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

for info

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

khantiger
Newly Registered

for info

Post by khantiger » Thu May 06, 2010 7:40 pm

i got my ilr 3 months before on the marriege basis as im eligible for naturalization in augest on marriege basis the problem is that i lost my job on 5 april as i applied for jobseeker allownce and i showed myself to jobcentre as single and different address
will this can create problems in naturalization if i want to apply on marriege basis in augest please back asap

krimith

Re: for info

Post by krimith » Thu May 06, 2010 10:40 pm

khantiger wrote:i got my ilr 3 months before on the marriege basis as im eligible for naturalization in augest on marriege basis the problem is that i lost my job on 5 april as i applied for jobseeker allownce and i showed myself to jobcentre as single and different address
will this can create problems in naturalization if i want to apply on marriege basis in augest please back asap
no its not a problem you can write in good char section unemployed bec i just apply in april and my solicitor write unemployed he said not necessary you have to work and not problem with ho but may be in future you can face problem with social security if they found you married and lie u single that means its decepsion you have to pay back all amount whatever they paid u and 3 months prison as well

Casa

Post by Casa » Fri May 07, 2010 12:30 pm

It may well show up in your BC application when they make checks on your Tax and National Insurance payments. You've actually committed a fraudulent act.

BLK235

Post by BLK235 » Fri May 07, 2010 3:04 pm

I'd say it's a benefits fraud.

mrlookforward
BANNED

Post by mrlookforward » Sat May 08, 2010 12:46 am

khantiger wrote:i got my ilr 3 months before on the marriege basis as im eligible for naturalization in augest on marriege basis the problem is that i lost my job on 5 april as i applied for jobseeker allownce and i showed myself to jobcentre as single and different address
Shame on you. You are a disgrace. I hope they find this out and your application gets refused. ~Wishing you totally bad luck with this. :evil:

jimbo_uk

Post by jimbo_uk » Sat May 08, 2010 10:55 am

When assessing Naturalisation applications, UKBA look into your tax records. It's going to be pretty clear very quickly that something isn't right when you have been paid an income as a (single) jobseeker - while being married at a different address. It aint exactly Sherlock Holmes stuff.

You'll be providing evidence to the UKBA that you have committed benefit fraud.

I suggest you "come clean" about the benefit - try and repay any money that you were overpaid. You can maybe rectify the situation as being a mistake on your part, and explain so on a covering letter.

If you apply, and use deception or try to hide facts - you will be excluded from naturalising on any basis for at least 10 years.

John

Post by John » Sat May 08, 2010 1:49 pm

khantiger, can you clarify what you are actually saying? Are you saying that you have now separated from your spouse, and thus you are now living at a different address to your spouse?
John

khantiger
Newly Registered

Post by khantiger » Sat May 08, 2010 8:01 pm

John wrote:khantiger, can you clarify what you are actually saying? Are you saying that you have now separated from your spouse, and thus you are now living at a different address to your spouse?
ohhh thanks for reply to u all for helping me thanks

John

Post by John » Sat May 08, 2010 8:03 pm

khantiger, the answer to my question is ...... ?
John