ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BHC not picking up the calls!!! VFS not commenting on it!!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

s19779

BHC not picking up the calls!!! VFS not commenting on it!!!

Post by s19779 » Mon May 10, 2010 7:21 am

Hi Everyone,
I have applied Tier 1 and got it and now I have applied for my dependent. From the day I applied it is showing as forwarded to BHC till date.
Nobody is picking my calls at BHC and VFS is not commenting or not able to comment on that. And they say that the process will take 4 weeks or more from nowadays. It has been 2 weeks since I applied. For Tier 1 application it took exactly 3 weeks only.

Kindly share, if anyone has any information on this.

Thanks,
Rajesh

geriatrix

Re: BHC not picking up the calls!!! VFS not commenting on it

Post by geriatrix » Mon May 10, 2010 8:00 am

s19779 wrote:And they say that the process will take 4 weeks or more from nowadays.
Sit back and relax. It can take anywhere between 1 week to 12 weeks. Before that, it is unlikely that anyone at BHC will respond to your calls or emails.

regards

aliq09
Member of Standing
Mood:
United States of America

Re: BHC not picking up the calls!!! VFS not commenting on it

Post by aliq09 » Mon May 10, 2010 8:01 am

s19779 wrote:Hi Everyone,
I have applied Tier 1 and got it and now I have applied for my dependent. From the day I applied it is showing as forwarded to BHC till date.
Nobody is picking my calls at BHC and VFS is not commenting or not able to comment on that. And they say that the process will take 4 weeks or more from nowadays. It has been 2 weeks since I applied. For Tier 1 application it took exactly 3 weeks only.

Kindly share, if anyone has any information on this.

Thanks,
Rajesh
Hi ,

Don't be panic .. in my case they took more time for dependent than my own visa .. wish you good luck!
Thanks

Ali

s19779

Post by s19779 » Mon May 10, 2010 3:21 pm

Thanks guys.

I have called BHC for my application and they answered for all my calls.

I think something like a IT problem is there, which is what the vfs guy told me when i called them sometime back but now they are refusing to comment on it.

Anyways, it will come when it comes! So I need to wait!!!

Regards