ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Processing times and steps

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, Administrator

z4ydi

Processing times and steps

Post by z4ydi » Fri May 07, 2010 7:56 pm

I am a 38 years old British and my wife is a 26 years old Pakistani National. We got married in February/2010. I stayed with her in Pakistan till the end of March/2010 following our marriage and then left to the UK to contenue with my job and other commetments. I have prepared all the documentation needed from as a spouse and sent them to my wife to Pakistan.
She has her TB appointment scheduled for Monday the 10th of May (Islamabad), and her appointment for submitting her documentation at FedEx (Islamabad) is on Tuesday the 11th.
Can someon please give me step by step details of the stages of the process that her application (time taken at each stage if possible) will go through. i.e. after submission where the application goes - in how long, will we be informed (by email or phone)- time, once the visa is issued how will we be informed.

thanks

z4ydi

Post by z4ydi » Mon May 10, 2010 9:50 am

Can someone please through some light on the above. Thank you

confused.com!

Post by confused.com! » Tue May 11, 2010 8:12 pm

hey! i wont be of any help but I am in the same boat as you.my husband has his TB appointment in pakistan tomorrow and I want to know what happens after the biometrics are taken. where do the documents I sent go and what other procedures are involved?

z4ydi

Post by z4ydi » Wed May 12, 2010 5:16 pm

My wife submitted her application at FedEx Islamabad yesterday and the status on the tracking site shows " Application forwarded to Islamabad OC". Will have to inshallah now learn the lessons of patience. Allah SWT will make everything easy inshAllah

confused.com!

Post by confused.com! » Fri May 14, 2010 7:33 am

my husband had his TB check done but my documents still havent arrived there yet so inshallah next week we can get an appointment in gerrys booked and get this show on the road.its such a scary process just waiting and waiting

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Fri May 14, 2010 8:45 am

If you guys posts your posts in the appropiate section, you will find all the answers in there

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=24261

confused.com!

Post by confused.com! » Fri May 14, 2010 10:16 pm

thanks for that batleykhan but i think someone should make a new thread on that as no one can scour through the 260 odd pages!!! (i have tried though)