ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA Family Permit

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

nalsra143
Newly Registered

EEA Family Permit

Post by nalsra143 » Sat May 22, 2010 10:37 am

hi all
i am from pakistan and now i am living in the uk. i have a girlfriend here she have irish and british citizenship and we have a 5 months baby together and we are living together form about 2years and couple of months. i have put application in 2 weeks ago for eea family permit. is there any body can tell me whats next i will have to do or when i ll get the confirmation letter and how long it takes to get all done or i ll get it or not?

Sunny

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Sat May 22, 2010 10:51 am

What proof did you enclose with the application regarding your cohabition?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

deer727
Newly Registered

Re: EEA Family Permit

Post by deer727 » Sat May 22, 2010 11:27 am

nalsra143 wrote:hi all
i am from pakistan and now i am living in the uk. i have a girlfriend here she have irish and british citizenship and we have a 5 months baby together and we are living together form about 2years and couple of months. i have put application in 2 weeks ago for eea family permit. is there any body can tell me whats next i will have to do or when i ll get the confirmation letter and how long it takes to get all done or i ll get it or not?

Sunny
Could You Tell Me About Your Status In UK?

nalsra143
Newly Registered

hello

Post by nalsra143 » Mon May 24, 2010 5:12 pm

at the min i have no status. i put all the the bills on my name and on my partner name and put my daughters and my partner irish passports. i put the copy of my pakistani id card and my passport has been lost since september i tried my best to make another pakistani passport but i couldnt i have to have some status in the uk

deer727
Newly Registered

Re: hello

Post by deer727 » Mon May 24, 2010 9:47 pm

nalsra143 wrote:at the min i have no status. i put all the the bills on my name and on my partner name and put my daughters and my partner irish passports. i put the copy of my pakistani id card and my passport has been lost since september i tried my best to make another pakistani passport but i couldnt i have to have some status in the uk
its mean you illgel in uk???

nalsra143
Newly Registered

HI

Post by nalsra143 » Mon May 24, 2010 10:17 pm

YES I AM ILLEGAL. CAN YOU NOT ANSWER ME WHAT I ASKED INSTEAD OF ASKING STUPID QUESTION.

86ti
Diamond Member

Post by 86ti » Tue May 25, 2010 7:20 am

There is absolutely no reason to shout. The question regarding your current immigration status was perfectly valid.

troubled

Post by troubled » Tue May 25, 2010 8:07 am

86ti wrote:There is absolutely no reason to shout. The question regarding your current immigration status was perfectly valid.
The question is valid but people come to this forum to seek advice not sermons or lectures. The guy knows he has problem that is why he has come to this forum so please be circumspect to your response.

86ti
Diamond Member

Post by 86ti » Tue May 25, 2010 8:45 am

troubled wrote:
86ti wrote:There is absolutely no reason to shout. The question regarding your current immigration status was perfectly valid.
The question is valid but people come to this forum to seek advice not sermons or lectures. The guy knows he has problem that is why he has come to this forum so please be circumspect to your response.
The people anwering questions on this forum can also expect some decent behaviour from questioners. Loudly demanding an answer from a free service is quite an attitude!

The facts are: the OP is illegal and not married to the EEA which means that the UKBA will apply UK Immigration regulations. The baby they have together may have an impact on the decision.

nalsra143
Newly Registered

Post by nalsra143 » Tue May 25, 2010 10:05 am

86ti wrote:
troubled wrote:
The people anwering questions on this forum can also expect some decent behaviour from questioners. Loudly demanding an answer from a free service is quite an attitude!

The facts are: the OP is illegal and not married to the EEA which means that the UKBA will apply UK Immigration regulations. The baby they have together may have an impact on the decision.
yes yous are rite sorry all of yous and thanks for answer guru....
but i applied under eea rules. do you think i wont get any good response

86ti
Diamond Member

Post by 86ti » Tue May 25, 2010 10:31 am

nalsra143 wrote:but i applied under eea rules.
As you are not married you are not a family member as defined in the Directive. This means that national regulations will be applied to your case. You will have to demonstrate a durable relationship before you can be treated as a beneficiary under the EEA rules.

deer727
Newly Registered

Post by deer727 » Tue May 25, 2010 11:00 am

86ti wrote:
nalsra143 wrote:but i applied under eea rules.
As you are not married you are not a family member as defined in the Directive. This means that national regulations will be applied to your case. You will have to demonstrate a durable relationship before you can be treated as a beneficiary under the EEA rules.
Yes 86ti is right you have to demostrate a durable relationship under the EEA law .

2nd thin go your back home and apply for EEA Family Permit .