ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

any .net vacancy

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

theimmigrant

any .net vacancy

Post by theimmigrant » Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:32 am

im a .net developer having 6 years of experience in on .net framework I have worked on 1.1/2.0 and Visual studio 2008 for both web and windows applications. I am also MCAD.net

If any one has any vacancy , please inform me. I am willing to relocate anywhere.

karpu

.Net and SQL Operning

Post by karpu » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:01 am

Hi Friend,

I am also from .Net and SQL Server DBA background. if any job opening please let me know. i am moving in the month of June 2nd week.

Please tell me about SSIS and SSRS market also.

-Karpu

s4salil

Re: .Net and SQL Operning

Post by s4salil » Mon May 24, 2010 3:41 pm

Hi, I am a .net guy 5 yrs of exp.

How bout ur job ??? did u get 1 ?
what abt ur accommodation?
karpu wrote:Hi Friend,

I am also from .Net and SQL Server DBA background. if any job opening please let me know. i am moving in the month of June 2nd week.

Please tell me about SSIS and SSRS market also.

-Karpu

namastelondon

Re: any .net vacancy

Post by namastelondon » Tue May 25, 2010 8:40 am

theimmigrant wrote: I am also MCAD.net

What is MCAD??? Are u saying MCPD..

g_hanah
Newly Registered

Fake MCPD

Post by g_hanah » Tue May 25, 2010 2:20 pm

I bet you passed MCPD through braindumps. 90% people in south asian pass certification through brain dumps which is very silly thing to do.

namastelondon

Re: Fake MCPD

Post by namastelondon » Tue May 25, 2010 3:31 pm

g_hanah wrote:I bet you passed MCPD through braindumps. 90% people in south asian pass certification through brain dumps which is very silly thing to do.
Why single out South Asians? What i have seen is that softies all around the world use braindumps.. May be more guys in South Asia go for certification and so braindumps...

kenfrapin

Post by kenfrapin » Tue May 25, 2010 7:43 pm

g_hanah...i personally know Europeans who use brain dumps...in fact, most sensible and practical people who dont want to spend 1000s of £££s on irrelevant training classes go through this route.
FYI...my friend answered the ISEB Business Analysis essentials course 2 years back and guess who were there with him? Candidates who spent £800 for a 2 day course.

Oh, if I forgot to mention, he cleared and so did the others....but, many of them dint as well..so much for those £800 on training..Same goes for my CAPM certification on my own versus the £750 training fee....

Google and braindumps are good to lend a hand...but in the end, you need to be smart to really make use of your certifications, no matter what you to do to get them!!!

KP