ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

*CCL* Test Case Determination is Out & Students Lost

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

tanvirkhan

Post by tanvirkhan » Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:17 am

munirabid..................can i have ur contact number..or email address..as u said u won appeal against AIT.... can we have some details if its true plz

tanvirkhan

Post by tanvirkhan » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:21 pm

anybody who got PSW from CCL and then switched to student visa back?
as i am planning to join a good university . will they allow me to study?

jazam
Newly Registered

CCl Hearing

Post by jazam » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:35 am

hi guys. im old member but i rarely put posts on. yesterday I had hearing in tribunal, London. At first Judge refused my appeal on the basis of test case then I argued about my previously and current qualification, I asked him to give me time to complete my current qualification from Leeds Uni. He then give me nice verdicts, lets see what will be the outcome, furthermore personally I believe any1 go to tribunal even High court will be refused on basis of test case.... thats FACT and we have to face it...

opssss
Newly Registered

Post by opssss » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:52 am

any thoughts on the fact that when test case proved that CCL never offered any PGD then why points based calculator gives 30 points for PGD from CCL?

tanvirkhan

Post by tanvirkhan » Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:37 pm

good luck jazam bro

munirabid
Member of Standing

ccl decison

Post by munirabid » Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:42 pm

hi ccl brother

today i got ait decison and its very interesting basis of ccl admission so i copied that link so you can read and advice me as soon as posible b/c i have only 5 days left for review; link below

http://www.mediafire.com/?jmzmzjyomw1

abid

tanvirkhan

Post by tanvirkhan » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:23 am

any updats regarding cases in high court?

manus123
Newly Registered

any update

Post by manus123 » Tue May 11, 2010 10:36 am

its long time.. there is no update on ccl issue.. any latest new???

manus123
Newly Registered

anyone knw wht happen to ccl case??

Post by manus123 » Thu May 13, 2010 3:49 pm

hi everyone anybody got any idea about ccl highcourt case result?? may we knw please

bagula_bhagat
BANNED

Post by bagula_bhagat » Thu May 13, 2010 4:07 pm

No update on it dude...

manus123
Newly Registered

Post by manus123 » Mon May 24, 2010 1:25 am

anybody got any news about the peoples who went highcourt as group???

CCL Victim
Newly Registered

Post by CCL Victim » Tue May 25, 2010 2:21 am

Hi Everyone,

While surfing the net, I came across this forum and found out the same case with mine.

While digesting all the discussion on this topic I never notice anyone admitting that they are not a genuine student. Everyone seems to be genuine here stuying from CCL.

In my case, I am not a genuine student and I admit that I only paid someone just for this fake certificates and applied for a PSW, in which Im tired of being a student here in the UK in a sense that I already have my degree back home. I never heard CCL and I never had any chance to pop in to that school. To cut the story short, I have my PSW visa stamped on my passport but was not lucky enough received my passport because I was out of the hause all the time... I keep on calling the HO and they just said that its on the way, but theres one thing that I made a mistake, when I tried to mention the word CCL the HO was struck and I never knew those days that there was a case against CCL. Anyway, that was my luckiest bad luck in London. In my refusal they just told me to maximise my stay since I still have almost a year with my visa.

Then what I did, I just enrolled to another college and just do the right thing a student will do, I attend classes and just forgetting my dilemma on CCL. last Nov 2009 my visa expires and of course I have to renew it to the basis that I have been studying and I want to finish it.

March 2010 got my result to my extension and I was very suprised because I was given points on my TIER 4 extension but they refused me for a reason that I am one of those fake students on CCL.

Now, I am still waiting for my appeal and hopefully this will be the end of crisis because Im tired of this 'changing rules' from the HO. I am finished with my EDEXCEL level 7 certificate and planning to push through to the UNI while waiting for my hearing.

Any suggestion guys? If I still have the chance to get back my identity that I think they already have it in their databse about 'deception'

For me, I dont want to stay longer in this country but hopefully in my hearing I just hope that the judge will just allow me to finish my MBA studies in the UNI..

Hoping to hear some of the same case with me...

CCL Victim
Newly Registered

Post by CCL Victim » Tue May 25, 2010 2:25 am

Anyone have updates?

Deepshithole2010

Determination from High Court

Post by Deepshithole2010 » Wed May 26, 2010 11:43 am

Hi guys,
I normally don't post but have been following this thread for over a year now.
I have received my determination from court,however the reason for dismissal has been given that the reconsideration was filed out of time and the judge goes onto say that even if he was to consider an out of time application the evidence presented to him concludes that CCOL diploma was false and the applicant knowingly made false representation and he says this decision is final and no further appeal can be made.

Not know what to do.

CCL Victim
Newly Registered

Post by CCL Victim » Wed May 26, 2010 1:53 pm

Hi Guys,

As for me, I am not afraid to tell that I am not a genuine student of CCL, there is no point of fighting for your genuinity against your dignity. In fact my solicitor told me that I have a strong case to win back the 'deception' tagged on my name because purely we are just a victim of these syndicate which targeted students like us.

Currently I am on my stage to find for a good universities and just recently finished my EDEXCEL Level 7 qualification which enables me to top up an MBA for a reputable UNi. As soon as I received my hearing schedule I bet I have a strong case to win because I may be a victim before but as long as I do my job now as a pure genuine student.

Best of luck to us... fingers cross!

Till then,
CCL Victim

manus123
Newly Registered

Post by manus123 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:31 pm

anyone got any news of current ccl situation...???

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:12 pm

You've all lost the case so go home, that is the current situation.

Blackwater1

Post by Blackwater1 » Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:55 pm

My relative was a CCL graduate,I am so happy-
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... fid=161008

bigbird786
Newly Registered

Post by bigbird786 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:05 am

Hi every one. M on ccl psw. I got my psw in oct 2008. now my leave is ending in 4 monts time wot r my chances if Iwitch back to student.

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:53 am

Bigbird786

almost no chance whatsoever. Put it this way, a major court case found that people who claimed to have been awarded a post grad diploma in two subjects used deception. Be honest with youself, were there actually hundreds of people in your class, or did you buy the diploma without actually having studied at the college? If you bought it from some dodgy fraudster, you used fraud too and that is your answer.

tanvirkhan

Post by tanvirkhan » Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:15 pm

i think it totally depends on ur luck....i came from pakistan after 6 months on psw from ccl....every body here suggested u dont have any chance of entry...but no body even questioned me about ccl.... one person,s psw was refused due to deception as she had pgd from ccl.... but now she is on student visa.......so every body should try his luck atleast

rajamahmood85

Post by rajamahmood85 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:44 pm

tanvirkhan wrote:i think it totally depends on ur luck....i came from pakistan after 6 months on psw from ccl....every body here suggested u dont have any chance of entry...but no body even questioned me about ccl.... one person,s psw was refused due to deception as she had pgd from ccl.... but now she is on student visa.......so every body should try his luck atleast
Paperpusher is right and has got very logical approach in above reply.

Tanvir khan is optimistic. So it depends what ur circumstances are. If u can afford risk then go for Tanvir Khan advice as anything can happen and is possible.

manus123
Newly Registered

Post by manus123 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:41 am

what happen to those people who made some group and fight?? all of them disappear.. any update on them??

tanvirkhan

Post by tanvirkhan » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:53 pm

i think everybody has been refused .. some of them are still waiting for their decision.. as for i know ,,not even a single person is given visa who was initially refused due to ccl

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:15 pm

There was no appeal made in the higher court after the test case decision..because the people on whom test case decision was made they never appealed against that and after a certain time u cannot appeal in high court that is what i was told by my barrister...i doubt whether those people who formed high court group made any more money or not.... :x