ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

can we sponsor our parents after wining the appeal

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ash321

can we sponsor our parents after wining the appeal

Post by ash321 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:13 pm

Hello,
I am in UK on tier-1 general visa and I want to know after winning the appeal in tribunal against refusal of my extension, is it possible to sponsor my parents for visitor visa? if not then what should do? if yes then what documents we need to send because I got only the letter from tribunal and I came to know that it will take more than three months to receive letter from HO for asking passport to stamp.

Doe anybody guide me in this matter.

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:18 pm

Unless you provide evidence of valid leave on your passport (your immigration status) to the ECO, he will refuse the application. Therefore, you must wait until UKBA stamps your passport.

The fact that your appeal has been allowed is a certification from a court that refusal of your extension application was unlawful, but UKBA is yet to grant you leave to remain.

regards

ash321

Post by ash321 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:49 pm

Thanks sushdmehta for nice explanation.
I would like to ask you that is there any way to speed up my process for stamping?

Thanks and Regards

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:57 pm

Not to my knowledge.

regards