ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIMELINE AFTER NATURALISATION APPLICATION SUBMISSION

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Srixon
Newly Registered

Free at last

Post by Srixon » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:35 pm

NCS or Postal: NCS
Date of submission: 28-04-2010
Category: HSMP 4YRS + 1 Year ILR
Date of Credit Card Debit: 29-04-2010
Date of receipt of acknowledgement: Dated- 04-05-2010, Received-07-05-2010
Decision Made: 28-05-2010 (confirmed via telephone)
Date of receipt of decision letter: 04-06-2010 (dated 28-05-2010)
Decision: APPROVED
Date of ceremony: 15-06-2010

This site really helped me alot.Thanx guys. And goodluck to those still awaiting their approval!!!

krimith

Re: Free at last

Post by krimith » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:37 pm

Srixon wrote:NCS or Postal: NCS

This site really helped me alot.Thanx guys. And goodluck to those still awaiting their approval!!!
how many times you post your timeline,finally give in dailymail newspaper so may be everybody know

Srixon
Newly Registered

Post by Srixon » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:49 pm

krimith wrote:

how many times you post your timeline,finally give in dailymail newspaper so may be everybody know
Krimith, you can't even speak good english ,so l am just going to ignore you.

krimith

Post by krimith » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:57 pm

Srixon wrote:
krimith wrote:

thats true bec i never study in my life thats why i am already BRITISH CITIZEN and you became now thanks any way,best of luck for now passport app.

Srixon
Newly Registered

Post by Srixon » Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:03 pm

krimith wrote:
Srixon wrote:
krimith wrote:

thats true bec i never study in my life thats why i am already BRITISH CITIZEN and you became now thanks any way,best of luck for now passport app.
l dont think l need luck from likes of you who came into the UK by mistake. Thanx to illitrates like you alot of people have to go through the english test.l wonder how you passed yours!

moonlight09
Newly Registered

Post by moonlight09 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:12 pm

come on people relax and enjoy your good news. never look down on each other life is too short and is not worth to spoil like that . anyway i hope you all the best in your future and i am crossing my fingers for my approval letter which has not come yet i have applied approximately 3 months ago but never mind God is great. :D

Srixon
Newly Registered

we will rejoice with you very soon

Post by Srixon » Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:27 pm

moonlight09 wrote:come on people relax and enjoy your good news. never look down on each other life is too short and is not worth to spoil like that . anyway i hope you all the best in your future and i am crossing my fingers for my approval letter which has not come yet i have applied approximately 3 months ago but never mind God is great. :D

Thank you moonlight09, you know what i mistakenly posted my timeline in the wrong portal and could not find it, so i reposted it again only for someone to be telling me to go to the daily mail newspaper to inform everybody. if i even posted it on ITV or SKY i believe deserve it, cos i worked for it. i pray you get your approval very soon by God’s grace. :D

moonlight09
Newly Registered

Re: we will rejoice with you very soon

Post by moonlight09 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:33 pm

Srixon wrote:
moonlight09 wrote:come on people relax and enjoy your good news. never look down on each other life is too short and is not worth to spoil like that . anyway i hope you all the best in your future and i am crossing my fingers for my approval letter which has not come yet i have applied approximately 3 months ago but never mind God is great. :D

Thank you moonlight09, you know what i mistakenly posted my timeline in the wrong portal and could not find it, so i reposted it again only for someone to be telling me to go to the daily mail newspaper to inform everybody. if i even posted it on ITV or SKY i believe deserve it, cos i worked for it. i pray you get your approval very soon by God’s grace. :D

first it all I like to congregate you and i hope you a best future a head and secondly never mind my friend you did a great job in order to inform people like me who are desperately looking to see theses kind of news. thanx

Breaker29

Post by Breaker29 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:33 pm

Congratulation for you BC, wishing you luck for the next step.
I just would like to know: What did you do to get the aproval so quick ? Do you know the Queen ? :D

Best of luck for your passeport application.

Srixon wrote:

Srixon
Newly Registered

Post by Srixon » Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:39 pm

Breaker29 wrote:Congratulation for you BC, wishing you luck for the next step.
I just would like to know: What did you do to get the aproval so quick ? Do you know the Queen ? :D

Srixon wrote:

Thanks Dude i guess its just God and Luck :D

Breaker29

Post by Breaker29 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:06 pm

Yep it must be God because i'm sure that i'm unlucky :shock: .
Just a question, I'm trying to find out why the HO process some applications faster then others, and we think it has to do with nationality origine, could you please tell us, if you don't mind of cours, were are you from. You do not have to say the name of the country, just the region will be enough.

Cheers mate
Srixon wrote:

Srixon wrote:

Srixon
Newly Registered

Post by Srixon » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:18 pm

Breaker29 wrote:Yep it must be God because i'm sure that i'm unlucky :shock: .
Just a question, I'm trying to find out why the HO process some applications faster then others, and we think it has to do with nationality origine, could you please tell us, if you don't mind of cours, were are you from. You do not have to say the name of the country, just the region will be enough.

Cheers mate
Srixon wrote:

Srixon wrote:

well i wont consider your case as been unlucky, i think it all depends on the case worker handling your case file; also i dont think it has anything to do with your country of origin and HO can not be bias on applications based on country, as everybody have to go through thesame process. i will urge you to be alittle patient and i bet you will smile very soon.
As for my country of origin, i am from NIGERIA

krimith

Post by krimith » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:55 pm

Srixon wrote:
krimith wrote:
Srixon wrote:
krimith wrote: how many times you post your timeline,finally give in dailymail newspaper so may be everybody know

l dont think l need luck from likes of you who came into the UK by mistake. Thanx to illitrates like you alot of people have to go through the english test.l wonder how you passed yours!
Anyway u dont want my Good wish thats fine,I was joking u take seriously no problem Thanks for all good comments for me

Srixon
Newly Registered

Post by Srixon » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:03 pm

krimith wrote:
Srixon wrote:
krimith wrote:
Srixon wrote:
Anyway u dont want my Good wish thats fine,I was joking u take seriously no problem Thanks for all good comments for me
well you caused the whole scenario, infact i didnt find it funny at all. i was just tryin to share my happiness with good people in the forum, afterall the site was created to encourage everybody and give each other a bit of advice.

ziqbal_2000

Post by ziqbal_2000 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:06 am

my decision letter was posted on 26th May by UKBA but I have not received it so far

Srixon
Newly Registered

Post by Srixon » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:08 am

ziqbal_2000 wrote:my decision letter was posted on 26th May by UKBA but I have not received it so far
thats very strange, hope you didnt change your postal address? if the answer is NO, then u will likely get it soon or better still call them to complain about it. you can also tell them to give you your reference number so that you can book your ceremony staight from your local council. :wink:

ziqbal_2000

Post by ziqbal_2000 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:42 am

Srixon wrote:
ziqbal_2000 wrote:my decision letter was posted on 26th May by UKBA but I have not received it so far
thats very strange, hope you didnt change your postal address? if the answer is NO, then u will likely get it soon or better still call them to complain about it. you can also tell them to give you your reference number so that you can book your ceremony staight from your local council. :wink:
I called my local council yesterday and spoke to a very unhelpful lady. She, without looking at any system, told me straight away that approval letter can take upto three months to reach local council. Probably she was frustrated due to some other reason ....

I will wait for today's post and will call UKBA again on Monday

Thanks Srixon

krimith

Post by krimith » Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:52 am

Anyone recevied passport delivery on saturday from Dx Secure?

manishmittal
BANNED

Post by manishmittal » Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:16 am

ziqbal_2000 wrote:
Srixon wrote:
I called my local council yesterday and spoke to a very unhelpful lady. She, without looking at any system, told me straight away that approval letter can take upto three months to reach local council. Probably she was frustrated due to some other reason ....

Thanks Srixon
This is utter nonsense. Even 2nd class letter should not take more than 7 working days and council should have received your certificates by now. Why dont you call UKBA again and reconfirm that they have posted the letter.

ziqbal_2000

Post by ziqbal_2000 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:10 am

manishmittal wrote:
ziqbal_2000 wrote:
Srixon wrote:

Thanks Srixon
This is utter nonsense. Even 2nd class letter should not take more than 7 working days and council should have received your certificates by now. Why dont you call UKBA again and reconfirm that they have posted the letter.
I called them yesterday and was confirmed that decision was despatched on 26th. I asked about the outcome of application and was told that she can not confirm over the phone

NiiKpani

Post by NiiKpani » Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:12 am

manishmittal wrote:
ziqbal_2000 wrote:
Srixon wrote:

Thanks Srixon

Its not strange..also forget 2nd class post and what have you. They have said all the time to allow 10 working to receive your letter. So you needn't have been worried from the beginning. From what i can see you have till Monday to receive your letter if we are to go by their guideline. So chill bro ...wait till monday...before calling them

savas1234
Newly Registered

Post by savas1234 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:56 am

Hello Breaker29 , how are mate? hope you doing well , i am not sure you still remember me but i think we've met before in another section on this site (EEA Nationals) and i think we have a very similar timeline, congratulation for your PR , i got mine just 1 month before you, my question now is what documents did you send along with your BC app, please give me some hope, as i am really getting lost within this country's law, you mentioned clearly here on this section that we as an EEA national spouses do not need to wait 12 months from the beggining date of our PR residency, as we automatically have been granted PR upon the completion of the 5 years of exersicing the treaty right.
however my solicitor confirmed that after consulting the HO on phone regarding my case they assured hime that we do need to wait the 12 months!! although i asked him to read through page no 5 on the AN guide but he was still not convinced nither the HO!!!?????
please give me a little more idea about your experience with your BC app , as your advice can be very usefull for me .and really it is unfair for someone to be subjected to some rules while others in same situation do not have to.
Many thanks , and good luck

ziqbal_2000

Post by ziqbal_2000 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:25 am

NiiKpani wrote:
manishmittal wrote:
ziqbal_2000 wrote:
Srixon wrote:

Thanks Srixon

Its not strange..also forget 2nd class post and what have you. They have said all the time to allow 10 working to receive your letter. So you needn't have been worried from the beginning. From what i can see you have till Monday to receive your letter if we are to go by their guideline. So chill bro ...wait till monday...before calling them
AND FINALLY, JUST RECEIVED APPROVAL LETTER FOR MYSELF AND TWO KIDS

TIMELINES

Application: 18 March 2010 through NCS Northampton (myself and two kids)
Background: HSMP and Back dated ILR
Nationality: Pakistan
Acknowledgment: 25 March 2010
Approval: 25 May 2010 (confirmed over phone)
Letter received: 5 June 2010

Bundle of thanks to everyone on this forum for all the help and support and very good luck to everyone waiting

NiiKpani

Post by NiiKpani » Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:39 pm

Hey ... congratulations buddy..breathe easy. good luck with the next phase and hang around to encourage others with your experience

ziqbal_2000

Post by ziqbal_2000 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:14 pm

NiiKpani wrote:Hey ... congratulations buddy..breathe easy. good luck with the next phase and hang around to encourage others with your experience
Thanks NiiKpani ... this forum is a great place to share experiences and I will be around