ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIMELINE AFTER NATURALISATION APPLICATION SUBMISSION

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

manishmittal
BANNED

Post by manishmittal » Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:59 pm

Congrats Ziqbal.

Breaker29

Re: we will rejoice with you very soon

Post by Breaker29 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:23 pm

Hi Savas , Hope you're doing well :D
here my experience as I have sheared with our magnificent members
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... sc&start=0.
Good luck for yous, I still have not received any thing yet, and I wont boder to be honest, the case worker must see on his screen the big love story I have with the HO, since 2002, so i'll give it 6 months before I call them, or untill mould start apearing on my file. :lol:
Saying that, I enjoye reading other's comments about the success of their application.

Breaker29

Post by Breaker29 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:27 pm

Congrat Ziqbal, you waited long to see the tree you planted is giving you fruit. So enjoy your fruit salad :D .
ziqbal_2000 wrote:
NiiKpani wrote:Hey ... congratulations buddy..breathe easy. good luck with the next phase and hang around to encourage others with your experience
Thanks NiiKpani ... this forum is a great place to share experiences and I will be around

fearless2711

Congrat Ziqbal

Post by fearless2711 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:53 pm

Breaker29 wrote:Congrat Ziqbal, you waited long to see the tree you planted is giving you fruit. So enjoy your fruit salad :D .
ziqbal_2000 wrote:
NiiKpani wrote:Hey ... congratulations buddy..breathe easy. good luck with the next phase and hang around to encourage others with your experience
Thanks NiiKpani ... this forum is a great place to share experiences and I will be around
After long w8, your journey is nearly done :)

Hesham
Newly Registered

Post by Hesham » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:24 pm

krimith wrote:Anyone recevied passport delivery on saturday from Dx Secure?
I did. Really strange as I came back home (left at 11.00am) to find my original passports and certificates for me and my wife have been put through my Letterbox. So much for secure delivery!!! I don't know who signed for it if any! No sign of my 2 children original documents yet. Will call them Monday.

moonlight09
Newly Registered

Post by moonlight09 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:54 pm

If HO tell you over the phone that your decision has been made are we able to ask council if they got a approval letter before arrival. thanx guys

krimith

Post by krimith » Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:17 pm

Hesham wrote:
krimith wrote:Anyone recevied passport delivery on saturday from Dx Secure?
I did. Really strange as I came back home (left at 11.00am) to find my original passports and certificates for me and my wife have been put through my Letterbox. So much for secure delivery!!! I don't know who signed for it if any! No sign of my 2 children original documents yet. Will call them Monday.
congratulations Ziqbal_2000,
Hesham thanks for reply,See how can they deliver your documents with signature or without signature, same point i was worried bec I am leaving in flat so if they press buzzer flat-1 and iam not in home and flat-2 person by chance gone down they must be deliver to them,they have to put name DX UNSECURE not DX SECURE

savas1234
Newly Registered

Post by savas1234 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:16 pm

Breaker29 wrote:Hi Savas , Hope you're doing well :D
Good luck for yous, I still have not received any thing yet, and I wont boder to be honest, the case worker must see on his screen the big love story I have with the HO, since 2002, so i'll give it 6 months before I call them, or untill mould start apearing on my file. :lol:
Saying that, I enjoye reading other's comments about the success of their application.
Thank you very much for your replay , and it was really a useful link , by the way can you please confirm that i am entitled to apply for BC , as i have an appointment with my solicitor on monday but he is still not fully sure that i am, although he told me today morning that he read through the EEA national and their family rights :shock: but there was few points which are not clear to him , but i kind of pushed him to complete my form and send it on monday, do you think i'll have a chance
many thanks again , your replies are very important to me as they help me out understand more about my case and get back to my solicitor with brighter ideas.

ziqbal_2000

Post by ziqbal_2000 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:35 am

I received citizenship ceremony invitation letter from council for 15th July. I would probably go for private ceremony

moonlight09
Newly Registered

Post by moonlight09 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:13 am

Hi my friend has received approval and she wants to apply for ex husband they are separated but not divorce and they have 3 children. what do you think can she apply for him or he has to do it himself many thanx . I am very worry about my application which i applied 3 months ago no answer yet. :(

BLK235

Post by BLK235 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:37 am

Savas and monlight

This thread is to do with timelines and not eligibility for BC.

You have much higher chance of people replying to your quiries if you post them in the relevant thread.

alibokhari

Post by alibokhari » Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:34 pm

Hi everyone, yesterday I had my passport interview - it was quite friendly. the case worker only wanted to check if i am the same person who applied . she asked me following questions

1. Full name with spellings for correct name on the passport
2. DOB
3. Place of birth
4. Parents - place, dob and marriage date
5. undertaking person details and how I knew him
6. my previous addresses
7. my credit agreements i.e. banks.cards, loan, mortgages details
8. Finaly, where am I living whom am I living with , name and who owns the property (if known)

I must say by surfing through the forum and reading through other people post, I been quite lucky see details of my time line below

Date of submission : 20 March 2010 (Saturday)
Received at HO: Not sure what date they received
CRITERIA - 2 YR Work permit + 3 year HSMP + 1 YR ILR
Date of debit of debit/credit card: 29 March 2010
Date of receipt of acknowledgment: 31 March 2010
Date of receipt of approval: 14 May 2010 (letter dated 10 May 2010)
Date of Ceremony: 20 May 2010 (Enfield)
Date of appln. for passport: 22nd May 2010
Method used: Postal service
Date of interview: 05th June (Chelmsford – appointment booked over the phone on 3rd June)

will let you guys know when I get my passport

thanks to this forum and all the people who shared their valuable knowledge and guided me rite directions.

ziqbal_2000

Post by ziqbal_2000 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:15 pm

Congratulation Bokhari sab

krimith

Post by krimith » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:41 pm

alibokhari wrote:Hi everyone, yesterday I had my passport interview - it was quite friendly. the case worker only wanted to check if i am the same person who applied . she asked me following questions

1. Full name with spellings for correct name on the passport
2. DOB
3. Place of birth
4. Parents - place, dob and marriage date
5. undertaking person details and how I knew him
6. my previous addresses
7. my credit agreements i.e. banks.cards, loan, mortgages details
8. Finaly, where am I living whom am I living with , name and who owns the property (if known)

I must say by surfing through the forum and reading through other people post, I been quite lucky see details of my time line below

Date of submission : 20 March 2010 (Saturday)
Received at HO: Not sure what date they received
CRITERIA - 2 YR Work permit + 3 year HSMP + 1 YR ILR
Date of debit of debit/credit card: 29 March 2010
Date of receipt of acknowledgment: 31 March 2010
Date of receipt of approval: 14 May 2010 (letter dated 10 May 2010)
Date of Ceremony: 20 May 2010 (Enfield)
Date of appln. for passport: 22nd May 2010
Method used: Postal service
Date of interview: 05th June (Chelmsford – appointment booked over the phone on 3rd June)

will let you guys know when I get my passport

thanks to this forum and all the people who shared their valuable knowledge and guided me rite directions.
alibokhari congrats,and one thing i need to ask how quickly they give your interview date, bec my interview letter come yestarday and i phoned they give me 18th june its too long, so something we can ask for quick interview?

Srixon
Newly Registered

Post by Srixon » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:35 pm

ziqbal_2000 wrote:
NiiKpani wrote:
manishmittal wrote:
ziqbal_2000 wrote:
I called my local council yesterday and spoke to a very unhelpful lady. She, without looking at any system, told me straight away that approval letter can take upto three months to reach local council. Probably she was frustrated due to some other reason ....

I will wait for today's post and will call UKBA again on Monday

Thanks Srixon
This is utter nonsense. Even 2nd class letter should not take more than 7 working days and council should have received your certificates by now. Why dont you call UKBA again and reconfirm that they have posted the letter.

Its not strange..also forget 2nd class post and what have you. They have said all the time to allow 10 working to receive your letter. So you needn't have been worried from the beginning. From what i can see you have till Monday to receive your letter if we are to go by their guideline. So chill bro ...wait till monday...before calling them
AND FINALLY, JUST RECEIVED APPROVAL LETTER FOR MYSELF AND TWO KIDS

TIMELINES

Application: 18 March 2010 through NCS Northampton (myself and two kids)
Background: HSMP and Back dated ILR
Nationality: Pakistan
Acknowledgment: 25 March 2010
Approval: 25 May 2010 (confirmed over phone)
Letter received: 5 June 2010

Bundle of thanks to everyone on this forum for all the help and support and very good luck to everyone waiting
Congrats ziqbal_2000. i told you earlier that you will smile soon. LOL :D

alibokhari

Post by alibokhari » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:37 pm

krimith wrote:
alibokhari wrote: alibokhari congrats,and one thing i need to ask how quickly they give your interview date, bec my interview letter come yestarday and i phoned they give me 18th june its too long, so something we can ask for quick interview?
I was getting 17th june for elephant & castle office but i asked them for a different area closest to my place and on sat - the closest was for Chelmsford and the guy also mentioned over the phone, they still have slots available. check with them 2mrw

alibokhari

Post by alibokhari » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:38 pm

ziqbal_2000 wrote:Congratulation Bokhari sab
thanks Iqbal sahb :)

Breaker29

Post by Breaker29 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:03 pm

Hi Savas !!!
I can confirm what I have done myself, exactly as I have posted it
in this forum , but you're free to do it yourself if you want to.
From the HO , I only received a knowlegment lettre, no decision has been made yet.
I love to help you more than that, but I'm not an immigration adviser, so I wish you good luck.
savas1234 wrote:
Breaker29 wrote:Hi Savas , Hope you're doing well :D
Thank you very much for your replay , and it was really a useful link , by the way can you please confirm that i am entitled to apply for BC , as i have an appointment with my solicitor on monday but he is still not fully sure that i am, although he told me today morning that he read through the EEA national and their family rights :shock: but there was few points which are not clear to him , but i kind of pushed him to complete my form and send it on monday, do you think i'll have a chance
many thanks again , your replies are very important to me as they help me out understand more about my case and get back to my solicitor with brighter ideas.

krimith

Post by krimith » Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:32 pm

alibokhari wrote:
krimith wrote:
alibokhari wrote: alibokhari congrats,and one thing i need to ask how quickly they give your interview date, bec my interview letter come yestarday and i phoned they give me 18th june its too long, so something we can ask for quick interview?
I was getting 17th june for elephant & castle office but i asked them for a different area closest to my place and on sat - the closest was for Chelmsford and the guy also mentioned over the phone, they still have slots available. check with them 2mrw
Thanks alibukhari I just phoned them ask again to rebook crwerly thats nearest for me and chelmsford its take two hours to go and two hours to come back, so thats why they give me 11th june friday its much better than 18th june any way thanks again

fearless2711

7 Weesk

Post by fearless2711 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:40 am

Hi All,

It very helpfull to see that cases are going through with some delay though, it is about 7 weeks now still waiting but hope is there.

Regards,

Srixon
Newly Registered

Re: 7 Weesk

Post by Srixon » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:42 am

fearless2711 wrote:Hi All,

It very helpfull to see that cases are going through with some delay though, it is about 7 weeks now still waiting but hope is there.

Regards,
Be patient my friend all will be well.

alibokhari

Post by alibokhari » Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:12 pm

krimith wrote:
alibokhari wrote:
krimith wrote:
Thanks alibukhari I just phoned them ask again to rebook crwerly thats nearest for me and chelmsford its take two hours to go and two hours to come back, so thats why they give me 11th june friday its much better than 18th june any way thanks again

Not a prob mate - we all are on the same boat .cheers

moonlight09
Newly Registered

Post by moonlight09 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:38 pm

I am still waiting and worrying about my application. today is 13 weeks since i applied for BC God knows what HO are doing,,, :( but never mind God is great and faithful to all of us.

dimi
Newly Registered

Post by dimi » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:57 pm

moonlight09 wrote:I am still waiting and worrying about my application. today is 13 weeks since i applied for BC God knows what HO are doing,,, :( but never mind God is great and faithful to all of us.
Hi, what nationality are you? they seem to take longer for some, as they do some sort of enchased background chaeck.

moonlight09
Newly Registered

Post by moonlight09 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:10 pm

dimi wrote:
moonlight09 wrote:I am still waiting and worrying about my application. today is 13 weeks since i applied for BC God knows what HO are doing,,, :( but never mind God is great and faithful to all of us.
Hi, what nationality are you? they seem to take longer for some, as they do some sort of enchased background chaeck.
I am Iranian