ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

concern over filling section 4.9 in TIER 1 (GENERAL) form

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ragiroti
Newly Registered

concern over filling section 4.9 in TIER 1 (GENERAL) form

Post by ragiroti » Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:32 pm

In the POINTS BASED SYSTEM APPENDIX 1(APR 2010) TIER 1 (GENERAL) MIGRANT SELF- ASSESSMENT form what should I enter in the section 4.9 Provide full contact details that will allow each of the documents provided to be verified if necessary. Please also provide here any additional information or explanation of the documentation provided, that will assist the Entry Clearance Officer in their consideration of the earnings being claimed. field.

I work for a big software firm, so I am confused if I could provide only the company direct number? It is very difficult to approach an individual HR or payroll representative :(

Also is it a good idea if I also send my appraisal and promotion letter with previous earnings, which could act as a proof for increase in salary for my previous earnings that I am planning to claim?

After reading thru what has happened to gv1kram(http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=58085) I am very concerned about this.

Please advice :?

[iD]

Re: concern over filling section 4.9 in TIER 1 (GENERAL) for

Post by [iD] » Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:51 pm

ragiroti wrote:In the POINTS BASED SYSTEM APPENDIX 1(APR 2010) TIER 1 (GENERAL) MIGRANT SELF- ASSESSMENT form what should I enter in the section 4.9 Provide full contact details that will allow each of the documents provided to be verified if necessary. Please also provide here any additional information or explanation of the documentation provided, that will assist the Entry Clearance Officer in their consideration of the earnings being claimed. field.

I work for a big software firm, so I am confused if I could provide only the company direct number? It is very difficult to approach an individual HR or payroll representative :(

Also is it a good idea if I also send my appraisal and promotion letter with previous earnings, which could act as a proof for increase in salary for my previous earnings that I am planning to claim?

After reading thru what has happened to gv1kram(http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=58085) I am very concerned about this.

-You can put a number for HR department, number of an individual is not necessary IMHO

-Promotional letters are not necessary, most of us don't realise that unnecessary documents are the main factor of delays in some cases as they confuse caseworkers rather than helping them
Goodluck.

rohitktm

Post by rohitktm » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:01 pm

your promotional letter has no meaning....as it do not support any of requirements. Just keep the contact no. of HR. Make sure to mention "Human Resource Department"

ragiroti
Newly Registered

Post by ragiroti » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:13 am

Thanks ID and rohit for the clarification. I have been thru the t1-general-guidance.pdf many times but the other thread I have mentioned in the first post put these doubts in me.

aspirant99
Member of Standing

Post by aspirant99 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:47 am

ragiroti wrote:Thanks ID and rohit for the clarification. I have been thru the t1-general-guidance.pdf many times but the other thread I have mentioned in the first post put these doubts in me.
Dnt wry..things will work out ...just be positive and fulfill the requirements as per the guidelines...dnt sweat over things which are beyond your control..good luck!!

prisat
Member of Standing

Post by prisat » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:53 am

ragiroti wrote:In the POINTS BASED SYSTEM APPENDIX 1(APR 2010) TIER 1 (GENERAL) MIGRANT SELF- ASSESSMENT form what should I enter in the section 4.9 Provide full contact details that will allow each of the documents provided to be verified if necessary. Please also provide here any additional information or explanation of the documentation provided, that will assist the Entry Clearance Officer in their consideration of the earnings being claimed. field.

Give them the Company Board Number and the respective extension numbers to that department. If you could track the direct number then mention that too.. Iam sure any middle sized company will have one direct / one extension transferrred number to their respective department.

In my case, i have given them the name / contact numbers / mobile numbers.....

With respect to bank numbers, the bank refused to give their direct numbers. After much requests, they gave me one bank number. But i tried calling that number, but no body picked up.
Without minding, i gave the personal banker name / email id / two phone numbers as first reference.

and second reference as phone banking number and mentioned clearly that it is a phone banking number.

So dont worry !!! Just give the facts and truths. It is up to the BDHC to verify the originality and authenticity.

mzeeshan

Post by mzeeshan » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:53 am

No need to write silly contact or phone numbers in that section because all of the contact information of concerning persons/authorities are mentioned on your Salary slips, Bank statements and Tax statements (If any) and on your Employer letter.

If the above criteria is satisfied in the your required evidences then simply write the following line

"Please refer to the contact details mentioned in the provided documents."

Thats it and nothing to worry about. I did that and got my visa on 1 june 2010 in just 10 working days...

Good luck

Cheers.
Regards
M.Z

Applied = 14-May-2010 at 9:45 AM
Location = British Embassy Copenhagen Denmark.
Got Tier 1 G on 01-June-2010.
Validity June-2010 - June-2012

ragiroti
Newly Registered

Post by ragiroti » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:28 pm

Thank you all, feel much better now :)