ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa granted, thank you all

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Juv
BANNED

Spouse visa granted, thank you all

Post by Juv » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:53 am

Hello, my spouse visa has finally been granted after 3.5 months wait and I would like to thank so many of you and especially shandave2001, isceon, TM_0108, Swan, maganzo,katiepop, sushdmehta
ElenaW, hamid84
and everybody else for your kind advice and support. I don't know what I would do without your help, i really appreciate it. Take care everyone and i will be more than happy to help any new members on COA or spouse visa applications :)

ElenaW
Diamond Member

Re: Spouse visa granted, thank you all

Post by ElenaW » Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:16 pm

Juv wrote:Hello, my spouse visa has finally been granted after 3.5 months wait and I would like to thank so many of you and especially shandave2001, isceon, TM_0108, Swan, maganzo,katiepop, sushdmehta
ElenaW, hamid84
and everybody else for your kind advice and support. I don't know what I would do without your help, i really appreciate it. Take care everyone and i will be more than happy to help any new members on COA or spouse visa applications :)
Congratulations! All the best to you guys :)

HRY2005
Member of Standing

Post by HRY2005 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:58 pm

Congrats, wish you the best. :D
Live and let live

elv15

Post by elv15 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:03 pm

Congradulations

skyepark

Post by skyepark » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:22 am

can you briefly outline your letters of support and what you included and your situation?

thanks

Juv
BANNED

Post by Juv » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:57 pm

hi, i have included just one letter of support from my husband, explaining how we got our coa, got married, our financial situation, accomodation and future plans. My list of docs included, apart from the usually requested(aplication form, statements, tenancy agreement, photos etc):

letter from a landlord confirming that we are the sole occupants of the property;
letter from my previous employer confirming my employment;
copy of a letter sent to the HO notifying them of my first marriage dissolution;
letter explaining all big transactions between our bank accounts (just as we transferred money back and forth and it looked so messy i thought we should explain what was happening);

hope this helps, let me know if you need anything else,ok?

p.s. my visa is stamped as of the end of june but expires not in 27 months, as it should, but in the beginning of august, 2012. I think they reached the decision in the beginning of may, just didn't stamp it until end of june :evil:

destiny20484
Newly Registered

Post by destiny20484 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:34 pm

Hi, could you please read my case and please advice mr , thanks , could you please tell me the solicitors telephone number ....many thanks

Juv
BANNED

Post by Juv » Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:50 pm

Hello, I'm sorry but i can't fully advise you on your matter as I have never overstayed in the UK. I will PM you not mine but my friend's solicitor's number as he helped him to get his visa after overstaying for 7 years, although his grlfriend is spanish, not briitish.

destiny20484
Newly Registered

Post by destiny20484 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:51 pm

Juv wrote:Hello, I'm sorry but i can't fully advise you on your matter as I have never overstayed in the UK. I will PM you not mine but my friend's solicitor's number as he helped him to get his visa after overstaying for 7 years, although his grlfriend is spanish, not briitish.
thx 4 ur reply ,