ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Do I need to submit salary slips along with employer letter

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Antar
Newly Registered

Do I need to submit salary slips along with employer letter

Post by Antar » Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:02 pm

If I have letter from employer and bank statements do I need to submit salarey slips?

[iD]

Re: Do I need to submit salary slips along with employer let

Post by [iD] » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:22 am

Antar wrote:If I have letter from employer and bank statements do I need to submit salarey slips?
No
Goodluck.

Antar
Newly Registered

Post by Antar » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:19 pm

[iD] wrote:
Antar wrote:If I have letter from employer and bank statements do I need to submit salarey slips?
No
If a letter from employer is submitted without salary slips, should it contain the details of each deduction ?
for example, currently it contains
Month - Total Gross - Net Pay Amount

Do I need specify pension/debt/tax deductions for each month in a different paper?

ChetanOjha

Post by ChetanOjha » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:23 pm

Month-Gross-Net is sufficient to prove the earnings. Net amount mentioned in the letter will corroborate amount in bank.
Antar wrote:
[iD] wrote:
No
If a letter from employer is submitted without salary slips, should it contain the details of each deduction ?
for example, currently it contains
Month - Total Gross - Net Pay Amount

Do I need specify pension/debt/tax deductions for each month in a different paper?

prisat
Member of Standing

Post by prisat » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:26 pm

If at all you submit the salary slips in addition to the letter from the employer, please make sure you have the salary slips are stamped / seal from the respective employer (assuming the salary slips are electronically generated).

Visa2Uk

Post by Visa2Uk » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:35 am

As everyone said, the letter from employer should be enough as you have monthly net and gross payments.

You can submit the payslips also if the net and gross amounts are equal to the one shown in the HR letter. Please note that it is not necessary but good to have.

I have submitted all three (HR letter, payslips and bank statements), so I am just telling from my experience.

prisat
Member of Standing

Post by prisat » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:30 am

No. It is very much fine as long as your letter from the employer has the following details -

Employer Logo / Name / Address in the EMPLOYER STATIONARY

Your Full Name
Your Employee ID
Month - Monthly Gross - Standard Deductions - Claims (Mediclaims or Reimbursements which are non taxable components) - Monthly Net paid and credited to ur Savings (Probably Salary Savings Account) and this should match with your Bank statement payout from ur employer.

If at all there is a mismatch, then make sure that this details gets into cover letter.

Antar
Newly Registered

Post by Antar » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:10 pm

Why I need to include the " Standard Deductions " ?
indianinwold wrote:
No. It is very much fine as long as your letter from the employer has the following details -

Employer Logo / Name / Address in the EMPLOYER STATIONARY

Your Full Name
Your Employee ID
Month - Monthly Gross - Standard Deductions - Claims (Mediclaims or Reimbursements which are non taxable components) - Monthly Net paid and credited to ur Savings (Probably Salary Savings Account) and this should match with your Bank statement payout from ur employer.

If at all there is a mismatch, then make sure that this details gets into cover letter.