ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA1 AND 2 COA WAITING

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

PEECAY
Newly Registered

EEA1 AND 2 COA WAITING

Post by PEECAY » Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:26 pm

HELLO COLLEAGUES.. First of all let me thank the originator of this topic and i really enjoy reading different opinion of people on this site.
Just want to let you guys know my story; well i applied for EEA1 AND 2 on the 12th of April and unfortunately on the 20th of May all our documents where returned with a letter from the Home Office stating: I need a copy of NI contribution paid.
Well, on the 24 of may i sent back all documents needed and it was received by the HO on the 25th of may.But since that date till now i haven't got my COA ,did you think i should give them a call or i should wait till it complete 6 weeks like bellusi? Regards,

Plum70
Diamond Member

Post by Plum70 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:17 pm

Did either of you apply as self-employed?

PEECAY
Newly Registered

Post by PEECAY » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:09 pm

yea i applied as self employed and i paid my NI cont, and my self assesment.