ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank statements are not all of the same format

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ahmadali
Newly Registered

Bank statements are not all of the same format

Post by ahmadali » Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:51 am

Hi All,

My bank statements are released on a quarter basis (every 3 months). The bank has technical problems in printing one of the quarters so they printed it from the regional office which has different format but still on the same header pages.

Is that a problem ? or the 12 months must be of the same format ?

Thanks

Pranvayu

Post by Pranvayu » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:52 am

Hi Mate,

As long as the bank statements are stamped they are OK. If the officer has a doubt, they will check and as long as things are proper, you have nothing to worry about. My HSBC online statements from the past 12 months are in two different formats but I'll be using them with bank stamp and sign.

ChetanOjha

Post by ChetanOjha » Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:18 pm

prisat
Member of Standing

Re: Bank statements are not all of the same format

Post by prisat » Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:34 pm

ahmadali wrote:Hi All,

My bank statements are released on a quarter basis (every 3 months). The bank has technical problems in printing one of the quarters so they printed it from the regional office which has different format but still on the same header pages.

Is that a problem ? or the 12 months must be of the same format ?

Thanks
Instead of making assumptions, why dont you try getting the previous earnings data in the same current format (ofc, on the official bank stationary) that they have ?
On the second thought, incase if you have difficulties in getting the same (highly unlikely), then go ahead with what you have.

Thanks

ahmadali
Newly Registered

Post by ahmadali » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:21 pm

Thanks for all the replies, appreciated.

Of course, I tried my best to get all the statements in the same format but it's not possible due to that technical problem. Now I have 9 months of a format and 3 months on another. But all the 12 months are on the same bank official stationary.

Should I explain this in the cover letter ?

Do I need to get the bank stamp on the statements ?

Many Thanks ,,,