ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Adminstration Review vs Reapplying

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Crtvchp
Newly Registered

Adminstration Review vs Reapplying

Post by Crtvchp » Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:53 pm

Hi All,

I have applied recently for Tier 1 General and I got a EC refusal letter in which EC Officer gave the below reasons :

1. PaySlips for claimed 12 month period are not enclosed with the application(But I have submitted 12 months payslips)

2. Enclosed Payslips are in a plain paper and not attested and not signed by the employer(As my employer is not willing to attest the Payslips,I have submitted colored prints of online payslips which have my employer's logo, my emp id and bank account details---Payslips also have a disclaimer which says --->this is a computer genrated payslip and does not need signature)

Also, the salary accnt Bank statement which I have submitted shows the credited salary amount which supports the enclosed payslips.

I really dont understand whether some of my payslips have gone missed or the EC Officer did not check properly. Mentioning the same I have sent a Adminstrative review Notice a week back and there is no response from them yet. They have got all my Originals and other docs with them still.

Please advice me if its better to withdraw the Application , get my originals from them and then reapply asap or wait for Administartive review. please give your inputs about the Administrative review success rate usually.

ChetanOjha

Re: Adminstration Review vs Reapplying

Post by ChetanOjha » Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:03 pm

Sorry to hear about your refusal. But I think the refusal is inline with the published guidelines. You MUST provide stamped+signed payslips if you are taking an online printout irrespective of the coloured logo etc.

Crtvchp wrote:Hi All,

I have applied recently for Tier 1 General and I got a EC refusal letter in which EC Officer gave the below reasons :

1. PaySlips for claimed 12 month period are not enclosed with the application(But I have submitted 12 months payslips)

2. Enclosed Payslips are in a plain paper and not attested and not signed by the employer(As my employer is not willing to attest the Payslips,I have submitted colored prints of online payslips which have my employer's logo, my emp id and bank account details---Payslips also have a disclaimer which says --->this is a computer genrated payslip and does not need signature)

Also, the salary accnt Bank statement which I have submitted shows the credited salary amount which supports the enclosed payslips.

I really dont understand whether some of my payslips have gone missed or the EC Officer did not check properly. Mentioning the same I have sent a Adminstrative review Notice a week back and there is no response from them yet. They have got all my Originals and other docs with them still.

Please advice me if its better to withdraw the Application , get my originals from them and then reapply asap or wait for Administartive review. please give your inputs about the Administrative review success rate usually.

Crtvchp
Newly Registered

Post by Crtvchp » Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:19 pm

hmm, surprisingly one of my friends recently have submitted online payslips the same way(colored prints with company logo and employee details) and his VISA Application is approved.

ChetanOjha

Post by ChetanOjha » Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:39 pm

He might have got lucky and his application went undetected.
Crtvchp wrote:hmm, surprisingly one of my friends recently have submitted online payslips the same way(colored prints with company logo and employee details) and his VISA Application is approved.